'Vampire Diaries' and 'Gossip Girl' Crossover Worked On
"The Vampire Diaries" executive producer Bob Levy has promised that he would work hard to make the show crossing path with "Gossip Girl". The idea is to have either Nina Dobrev's Elena visiting the Upper East Side or Leighton Meester's Blair coming to Mystic Falls.
Proposed with the idea, Levy said, "I love that idea!" He added to E! Online, "We're gonna work on that. You have my word." Dobrev herself is excited at making a cameo on another show. "Oh my god, I would love to be on 'Gossip Girl'," she said. "I feel like it's hard to do because we're both so busy. But I would love to, and I would for her to be on our show. Leighton would make a great vampire, I think!"
Beside the cramped schedule, Dobrev would also have to think about the shooting location. "Vampire" production takes place in Atlanta while "Gossip" shoots in New York. "The trick is tearing Nina away from Atlanta," Levy thought about a solution. "She's in almost every scene of every episode. So it's hard scheduling-wise to work that out. But I love that pitch! Good pitch. We're gonna work to make it happen."
In real life, Nina Dobrev and Leighton Meester are friends. They met while shooting for "The Roommate", a psychological thriller about a deranged college freshman which will be screened in U.S. theaters on September 17.
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media