Jake Pavelka on Eliminating 4 Girls: 'I'm Tired'
"The Bachelor" host Chris Harrison explained the reason Jake Pavelka wiped out four women from his list on Monday, January 25 episode. Chris said Jake was tired of wasting time and would rather spend time with those whom he really care about in order to explore them further.
Ella and Kathryn were sent packing after spending a two-to-one date with him. "I know in my heart that neither Kathryn nor Ella was right for me," Jake said before tossing the roses to fire. Jake then asked Chris whether he could bend the rules and deny two more girls a rose from him. Given the freedom of act, Jake sent home Jessie and Ashleigh, leaving Tenley, Vienna, Gia, Corrie and Ali hopeful.
"Last week really set him off so at this point he's like, 'I'm tired of wasting time, I know she's not the one, let me spend more time at the cocktail party with someone who I am still questioning or I know has a shot. I just rather spend time with people I know have a possibility'," Chris recalled his conversation with Jake to TV Guide.
Since two girls were supposed to be sent home only next week, there is a speculation that the show would end earlier than scheduled. Chris denied this saying, "Maybe the next week instead of two going home, one will go home. I don't think people understand how fluid our show always is. People think we go in with grand plan and we follow this script and it's not like that at all; it's never like that."
Next week, the women will go with Jake to San Francisco, home to Ali. "They have a great time and a great experience because she gets to [have the] hometown date before the hometown date. I don't think we've ever had that before where someone has the show go to their hometown, so it's really cool for her," Chris teased.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy