Adam Lambert Sings for Ellen DeGeneres, Offering Signed Underwear for Haiti
Adam Lambert visited his pal Ellen DeGeneres on January 26 to help her celebrate her 52nd birthday. The "American Idol" alum performed live with his band, delivering "Strut" which is written by him with the help from Kara DioGuardi and Greg Wells.
At the end of the performance, Adam handed a special signed picture of him to the talk show host to be auctioned for Red Cross Haiti Relief Fund. Moreover, the openly gay singer also gave a signed underwear which he claimed "a bit sweaty" to raise fund for the cause. The auction reportedly will end in the first week of February with the current bid price for the underwear is over 2,000 dollars.
In addition to Adam Lambert, Ellen DeGeneres also welcomed Harry Connick Jr. and Will Arnett as her guests on the Tuesday show. In a video montage prepared by her show's staff, she received birthday wishes from such celebrities as Jeff Bridges, Oprah Winfrey, Clint Eastwood, Paris Hilton, Justin Timberlake, Keith Urban and Queen Latifah.
More Adam Lambert News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic