Adam Lambert Sings for Ellen DeGeneres, Offering Signed Underwear for Haiti
Adam Lambert visited his pal Ellen DeGeneres on January 26 to help her celebrate her 52nd birthday. The "American Idol" alum performed live with his band, delivering "Strut" which is written by him with the help from Kara DioGuardi and Greg Wells.
At the end of the performance, Adam handed a special signed picture of him to the talk show host to be auctioned for Red Cross Haiti Relief Fund. Moreover, the openly gay singer also gave a signed underwear which he claimed "a bit sweaty" to raise fund for the cause. The auction reportedly will end in the first week of February with the current bid price for the underwear is over 2,000 dollars.
In addition to Adam Lambert, Ellen DeGeneres also welcomed Harry Connick Jr. and Will Arnett as her guests on the Tuesday show. In a video montage prepared by her show's staff, she received birthday wishes from such celebrities as Jeff Bridges, Oprah Winfrey, Clint Eastwood, Paris Hilton, Justin Timberlake, Keith Urban and Queen Latifah.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery