Adam Lambert Sings for Ellen DeGeneres, Offering Signed Underwear for Haiti
Adam Lambert visited his pal Ellen DeGeneres on January 26 to help her celebrate her 52nd birthday. The "American Idol" alum performed live with his band, delivering "Strut" which is written by him with the help from Kara DioGuardi and Greg Wells.
At the end of the performance, Adam handed a special signed picture of him to the talk show host to be auctioned for Red Cross Haiti Relief Fund. Moreover, the openly gay singer also gave a signed underwear which he claimed "a bit sweaty" to raise fund for the cause. The auction reportedly will end in the first week of February with the current bid price for the underwear is over 2,000 dollars.
In addition to Adam Lambert, Ellen DeGeneres also welcomed Harry Connick Jr. and Will Arnett as her guests on the Tuesday show. In a video montage prepared by her show's staff, she received birthday wishes from such celebrities as Jeff Bridges, Oprah Winfrey, Clint Eastwood, Paris Hilton, Justin Timberlake, Keith Urban and Queen Latifah.
More Adam Lambert News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story