New Sneak Peek to Usher's 'Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home)' Music Video
Usher's forthcoming music video has got another preview. The clip features the Justin Bieber's mentor as he is dancing to the song and being caressed by a group of seductive female dancers.
Featuring Plies, "Hey Daddy" is expected to be included in Usher's upcoming sixth studio project "Raymond vs. Raymond". Prior to the album release date, several tracks which may make the cut to the album have been leaked following his SUV robbery in Atlanta which cost him a laptop containing new music.
Jermaine Dupri, who was previously furious following the leak of the song he penned for Usher, told MTV that he is unsure whether Usher will return to studio to make new songs as replacement for the leaked ones. He said, "I don't know yet. His album date is set. I doubt you'll get new records. You're gonna get what's basically there, but it's a solid record. His album is a solid record. People gonna love it."
"Raymond vs. Raymond" is listed on Amazon among the goods available to be purchased on March 30. However, Usher's label hasn't confirmed it, saying an official announcement would be coming soon.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle