Elin Nordegren to Save Marriage With Tiger Woods
Despite the shame and hurt, Elin Nordegren wants to keep her marriage intact. The mother of two who has been off the radar since her husband Tiger Woods is caught in the middle of a multiple cheating scandal, is reportedly hoping she can save the marriage for the sake of their two children and because she doesn't want to end up like her parents.
"Elin wants a solid family life," a source told People. "She was a child of divorce and felt her dad slighted her. She absolutely does not want that to happen to Sam and Charlie. So she wants to keep her family together even if she and Tiger live together as friends instead of lovers."
There have been sightings of Woods in a sex rehab in Hattiesburg, Mississippi and rumor has it, Nordegren came to see him at the facility. One of the counseling sessions included a visit from the spouse, during when the patient has to admit that he or she has cheated.
Meanwhile, it has just been revealed by CNN what allegedly happened the night Woods got into accident. After a heated argument about infidelity, Woods took a sleeping pill and went to sleep. Nordegren grabbed his cell phone and texted Rachel Uchitel a happy Thanksgiving message and she replied. Nordegren woke Woods up, asking him to leave the house.
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video