Paula Abdul Proposed to Judge 'DWTS'
Beside being on the run to be a judge on the American version of "The X Factor", Paula Abdul is said a candidate of "Dancing with the Stars" panel. The singer who indeed has a dancing background, is reportedly offered $1 million deal to appear on the ABC show.
This deal however, won't hinder Paula from also being a permanent judge of "X Factor", a source said. ABC will allow her to sign a deal with the FOX show which will premiere much later in Fall 2011. The Alphabet however wants Paula to judge "DWTS" starting as early as March, when the tenth season begins.
ABC has not confirmed this report but said that they don't comment on prospective cast members.
Paula Abdul herself has stated previously that she was "hypothetically thinking about it" when asked whether she would love to join Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman and Bruno Tonioli. ABC in fact has been pursuing Paula to be on "DWTS" for a few years and the opportunity got bigger when Paula announced her departure from "American Idol" last year.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair