Paula Abdul Proposed to Judge 'DWTS'
Beside being on the run to be a judge on the American version of "The X Factor", Paula Abdul is said a candidate of "Dancing with the Stars" panel. The singer who indeed has a dancing background, is reportedly offered $1 million deal to appear on the ABC show.
This deal however, won't hinder Paula from also being a permanent judge of "X Factor", a source said. ABC will allow her to sign a deal with the FOX show which will premiere much later in Fall 2011. The Alphabet however wants Paula to judge "DWTS" starting as early as March, when the tenth season begins.
ABC has not confirmed this report but said that they don't comment on prospective cast members.
Paula Abdul herself has stated previously that she was "hypothetically thinking about it" when asked whether she would love to join Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman and Bruno Tonioli. ABC in fact has been pursuing Paula to be on "DWTS" for a few years and the opportunity got bigger when Paula announced her departure from "American Idol" last year.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney