Paula Abdul Proposed to Judge 'DWTS'
Beside being on the run to be a judge on the American version of "The X Factor", Paula Abdul is said a candidate of "Dancing with the Stars" panel. The singer who indeed has a dancing background, is reportedly offered $1 million deal to appear on the ABC show.
This deal however, won't hinder Paula from also being a permanent judge of "X Factor", a source said. ABC will allow her to sign a deal with the FOX show which will premiere much later in Fall 2011. The Alphabet however wants Paula to judge "DWTS" starting as early as March, when the tenth season begins.
ABC has not confirmed this report but said that they don't comment on prospective cast members.
Paula Abdul herself has stated previously that she was "hypothetically thinking about it" when asked whether she would love to join Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman and Bruno Tonioli. ABC in fact has been pursuing Paula to be on "DWTS" for a few years and the opportunity got bigger when Paula announced her departure from "American Idol" last year.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch