Paula Abdul Proposed to Judge 'DWTS'
Beside being on the run to be a judge on the American version of "The X Factor", Paula Abdul is said a candidate of "Dancing with the Stars" panel. The singer who indeed has a dancing background, is reportedly offered $1 million deal to appear on the ABC show.
This deal however, won't hinder Paula from also being a permanent judge of "X Factor", a source said. ABC will allow her to sign a deal with the FOX show which will premiere much later in Fall 2011. The Alphabet however wants Paula to judge "DWTS" starting as early as March, when the tenth season begins.
ABC has not confirmed this report but said that they don't comment on prospective cast members.
Paula Abdul herself has stated previously that she was "hypothetically thinking about it" when asked whether she would love to join Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman and Bruno Tonioli. ABC in fact has been pursuing Paula to be on "DWTS" for a few years and the opportunity got bigger when Paula announced her departure from "American Idol" last year.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7