Paula Abdul Proposed to Judge 'DWTS'
Beside being on the run to be a judge on the American version of "The X Factor", Paula Abdul is said a candidate of "Dancing with the Stars" panel. The singer who indeed has a dancing background, is reportedly offered $1 million deal to appear on the ABC show.
This deal however, won't hinder Paula from also being a permanent judge of "X Factor", a source said. ABC will allow her to sign a deal with the FOX show which will premiere much later in Fall 2011. The Alphabet however wants Paula to judge "DWTS" starting as early as March, when the tenth season begins.
ABC has not confirmed this report but said that they don't comment on prospective cast members.
Paula Abdul herself has stated previously that she was "hypothetically thinking about it" when asked whether she would love to join Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman and Bruno Tonioli. ABC in fact has been pursuing Paula to be on "DWTS" for a few years and the opportunity got bigger when Paula announced her departure from "American Idol" last year.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen