Video: Angelina Jolie and Brother's Tribute to Mom
The third anniversary of Marcheline Betrand's death is commemorated by her children, Angelina Jolie and James Haven, in a tribute video. The siblings were behind the video titled "To Mom With Love" which was posted on Marcheline's official YouTube account on Tuesday, January 26. "To commemorate this day, we are celebrating our memories of her with this home video," stated in the text accompanying the video.
The tribute is made up mostly out of a 1981 home video when the three of them visited Oahu, Hawaii for a vacation. "One place Marcheline loved was Hawaii. She made many happy memories for her family there," the caption in the video is read. Hawaiian version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" is set as the background sound.
Angelina Jolie and James Haven are Marcheline Betrand's children from her marriage to Jon Voight. The couple got divorced in 1980. She passed away after losing her battle against ovarian cancer on January 27, 2007.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media