Video: Angelina Jolie and Brother's Tribute to Mom
The third anniversary of Marcheline Betrand's death is commemorated by her children, Angelina Jolie and James Haven, in a tribute video. The siblings were behind the video titled "To Mom With Love" which was posted on Marcheline's official YouTube account on Tuesday, January 26. "To commemorate this day, we are celebrating our memories of her with this home video," stated in the text accompanying the video.
The tribute is made up mostly out of a 1981 home video when the three of them visited Oahu, Hawaii for a vacation. "One place Marcheline loved was Hawaii. She made many happy memories for her family there," the caption in the video is read. Hawaiian version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" is set as the background sound.
Angelina Jolie and James Haven are Marcheline Betrand's children from her marriage to Jon Voight. The couple got divorced in 1980. She passed away after losing her battle against ovarian cancer on January 27, 2007.
More Angelina Jolie News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs