Video: Angelina Jolie and Brother's Tribute to Mom
The third anniversary of Marcheline Betrand's death is commemorated by her children, Angelina Jolie and James Haven, in a tribute video. The siblings were behind the video titled "To Mom With Love" which was posted on Marcheline's official YouTube account on Tuesday, January 26. "To commemorate this day, we are celebrating our memories of her with this home video," stated in the text accompanying the video.
The tribute is made up mostly out of a 1981 home video when the three of them visited Oahu, Hawaii for a vacation. "One place Marcheline loved was Hawaii. She made many happy memories for her family there," the caption in the video is read. Hawaiian version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" is set as the background sound.
Angelina Jolie and James Haven are Marcheline Betrand's children from her marriage to Jon Voight. The couple got divorced in 1980. She passed away after losing her battle against ovarian cancer on January 27, 2007.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her