Video: Angelina Jolie and Brother's Tribute to Mom
The third anniversary of Marcheline Betrand's death is commemorated by her children, Angelina Jolie and James Haven, in a tribute video. The siblings were behind the video titled "To Mom With Love" which was posted on Marcheline's official YouTube account on Tuesday, January 26. "To commemorate this day, we are celebrating our memories of her with this home video," stated in the text accompanying the video.
The tribute is made up mostly out of a 1981 home video when the three of them visited Oahu, Hawaii for a vacation. "One place Marcheline loved was Hawaii. She made many happy memories for her family there," the caption in the video is read. Hawaiian version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" is set as the background sound.
Angelina Jolie and James Haven are Marcheline Betrand's children from her marriage to Jon Voight. The couple got divorced in 1980. She passed away after losing her battle against ovarian cancer on January 27, 2007.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia