James McAvoy and Anne-Marie Duff Pregnant
James McAvoy's actress wife Anne-Marie Duff is pregnant with his child. The pair's spokesman Rupert Fowler announced on Tuesday, January 26, "We are happy to confirm that James McAvoy and Anne-Marie Duff are expecting their first child." No due date was mentioned.
McAvoy, 30, and Duff, 39, first met in 2003 when they co-starred in British TV show "Shameless". They got married three years later in a low key ceremony. As a married couple, they teamed up once again on screen in "The Last Station" which was released in the U.S. in December 2009. McAvoy and Duff play Tolstoy's aide and daughter respectively.
McAvoy is now engaged to the sequel of "Wanted (2008)" while Duff is in production of "Angel Makers". Her movie "Nowhere Boy" where she plays John Lennon's mother Julia, is screened at Sundance Film Festival this week.
More James McAvoy News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna