James McAvoy and Anne-Marie Duff Pregnant
James McAvoy's actress wife Anne-Marie Duff is pregnant with his child. The pair's spokesman Rupert Fowler announced on Tuesday, January 26, "We are happy to confirm that James McAvoy and Anne-Marie Duff are expecting their first child." No due date was mentioned.
McAvoy, 30, and Duff, 39, first met in 2003 when they co-starred in British TV show "Shameless". They got married three years later in a low key ceremony. As a married couple, they teamed up once again on screen in "The Last Station" which was released in the U.S. in December 2009. McAvoy and Duff play Tolstoy's aide and daughter respectively.
McAvoy is now engaged to the sequel of "Wanted (2008)" while Duff is in production of "Angel Makers". Her movie "Nowhere Boy" where she plays John Lennon's mother Julia, is screened at Sundance Film Festival this week.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?