James McAvoy and Anne-Marie Duff Pregnant
James McAvoy's actress wife Anne-Marie Duff is pregnant with his child. The pair's spokesman Rupert Fowler announced on Tuesday, January 26, "We are happy to confirm that James McAvoy and Anne-Marie Duff are expecting their first child." No due date was mentioned.
McAvoy, 30, and Duff, 39, first met in 2003 when they co-starred in British TV show "Shameless". They got married three years later in a low key ceremony. As a married couple, they teamed up once again on screen in "The Last Station" which was released in the U.S. in December 2009. McAvoy and Duff play Tolstoy's aide and daughter respectively.
McAvoy is now engaged to the sequel of "Wanted (2008)" while Duff is in production of "Angel Makers". Her movie "Nowhere Boy" where she plays John Lennon's mother Julia, is screened at Sundance Film Festival this week.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo