James McAvoy and Anne-Marie Duff Pregnant
James McAvoy's actress wife Anne-Marie Duff is pregnant with his child. The pair's spokesman Rupert Fowler announced on Tuesday, January 26, "We are happy to confirm that James McAvoy and Anne-Marie Duff are expecting their first child." No due date was mentioned.
McAvoy, 30, and Duff, 39, first met in 2003 when they co-starred in British TV show "Shameless". They got married three years later in a low key ceremony. As a married couple, they teamed up once again on screen in "The Last Station" which was released in the U.S. in December 2009. McAvoy and Duff play Tolstoy's aide and daughter respectively.
McAvoy is now engaged to the sequel of "Wanted (2008)" while Duff is in production of "Angel Makers". Her movie "Nowhere Boy" where she plays John Lennon's mother Julia, is screened at Sundance Film Festival this week.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction