James McAvoy and Anne-Marie Duff Pregnant
James McAvoy's actress wife Anne-Marie Duff is pregnant with his child. The pair's spokesman Rupert Fowler announced on Tuesday, January 26, "We are happy to confirm that James McAvoy and Anne-Marie Duff are expecting their first child." No due date was mentioned.
McAvoy, 30, and Duff, 39, first met in 2003 when they co-starred in British TV show "Shameless". They got married three years later in a low key ceremony. As a married couple, they teamed up once again on screen in "The Last Station" which was released in the U.S. in December 2009. McAvoy and Duff play Tolstoy's aide and daughter respectively.
McAvoy is now engaged to the sequel of "Wanted (2008)" while Duff is in production of "Angel Makers". Her movie "Nowhere Boy" where she plays John Lennon's mother Julia, is screened at Sundance Film Festival this week.
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly