New Clips for Channing Tatum's 'Dear John' Come Out
Some brand new clips to "Dear John" have been made available for viewing pleasure. The first video shows Amanda Seyfried being introduced to Channing Tatum's on-screen father. The other fresh snippet which was debuted by Hulu, meanwhile, features the couple who has to bid their farewell.
"Dear John" follows young soldier John Tyree and Savannah Curtis, a gorgeous but idealistic college student. When he comes home on leave, John meets Savannah who is having her spring vacation and later falls in love with her.
Over the next seven tumultuous years, the couple is separated by John's increasingly dangerous deployments. While meeting only sporadically, they stay in touch by sending a continuous stream of love letters overseas-correspondence that eventually triggers fateful consequences.
Based on the novel by best-selling author Nicholas Sparks of the same title, "Dear John" is directed by Lasse Hallstrom. In addition to Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried who play the couple, the film also has Richard Jenkins playing John's father. This romantic drama will open wide in U.S. theaters on February 5.
- Clip 1 - "He Loves You"
- Clip 2 - "Two Weeks"
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer