Dirty Money's Music Video for 'Angels' Remix Feat. Rick Ross
P. Diddy's Hip-Hop group Dirty Money have re-worked their single "Angels" and now they are premiering its accompanying music video. At the beginning of the video, the band's female personnel Kalenna and Dawn Richard are counting cash, while Diddy is seen getting down on his knees and praying.
"Angels" remix adds additional verses from Rick Ross who also appears in the video. Diddy recently praised the "Maybach Music" rapper for his contribution on the song, comparing him to late performer Notorious B.I.G. whose vocal can be heard on the original version of the track.
"That right there was something special. That's a mean co-sign," Diddy recalled the recording process of the song. "I don't know what was going on in the studio, the spirits were connecting but it's official, you know what I'm saying? It ain't bootleg. No preservatives in it -- it's organic."
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'