Dirty Money's Music Video for 'Angels' Remix Feat. Rick Ross
P. Diddy's Hip-Hop group Dirty Money have re-worked their single "Angels" and now they are premiering its accompanying music video. At the beginning of the video, the band's female personnel Kalenna and Dawn Richard are counting cash, while Diddy is seen getting down on his knees and praying.
"Angels" remix adds additional verses from Rick Ross who also appears in the video. Diddy recently praised the "Maybach Music" rapper for his contribution on the song, comparing him to late performer Notorious B.I.G. whose vocal can be heard on the original version of the track.
"That right there was something special. That's a mean co-sign," Diddy recalled the recording process of the song. "I don't know what was going on in the studio, the spirits were connecting but it's official, you know what I'm saying? It ain't bootleg. No preservatives in it -- it's organic."
Dirty Money's "Angels (Remix)" music video
More P. Diddy News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival