It's the End for Chelsea Handler and Ted Harbert
It is now confirmed that Chelsea Handler and boyfriend of four years Ted Harbert are no longer together. A rep of E!, the network where she hosts "Chelsea Lately", has released a statement to Us Magazine, saying that the couple no longer lives under the same roof.
"The couple is no longer residing together. Ted has nothing but the highest regard for Chelsea both personally and professionally," the rep said. Ted in fact is the President and CEO of Comcast, the company that owns E!.
The first word about their break-up surfaced in summer 2009 but the couple denied it. Then on Monday, January 25, Gawker reported that Chelsea has initiated a break-up and moved out of the house they shared.
Chelsea Handler and Ted Harbert began dating in 2006 when she transitioned from being the host of "The Chelsea Handler Show" to "Chelsea Lately".
More Chelsea Handler News
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?