It's the End for Chelsea Handler and Ted Harbert
It is now confirmed that Chelsea Handler and boyfriend of four years Ted Harbert are no longer together. A rep of E!, the network where she hosts "Chelsea Lately", has released a statement to Us Magazine, saying that the couple no longer lives under the same roof.
"The couple is no longer residing together. Ted has nothing but the highest regard for Chelsea both personally and professionally," the rep said. Ted in fact is the President and CEO of Comcast, the company that owns E!.
The first word about their break-up surfaced in summer 2009 but the couple denied it. Then on Monday, January 25, Gawker reported that Chelsea has initiated a break-up and moved out of the house they shared.
Chelsea Handler and Ted Harbert began dating in 2006 when she transitioned from being the host of "The Chelsea Handler Show" to "Chelsea Lately".
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart