It's the End for Chelsea Handler and Ted Harbert
It is now confirmed that Chelsea Handler and boyfriend of four years Ted Harbert are no longer together. A rep of E!, the network where she hosts "Chelsea Lately", has released a statement to Us Magazine, saying that the couple no longer lives under the same roof.
"The couple is no longer residing together. Ted has nothing but the highest regard for Chelsea both personally and professionally," the rep said. Ted in fact is the President and CEO of Comcast, the company that owns E!.
The first word about their break-up surfaced in summer 2009 but the couple denied it. Then on Monday, January 25, Gawker reported that Chelsea has initiated a break-up and moved out of the house they shared.
Chelsea Handler and Ted Harbert began dating in 2006 when she transitioned from being the host of "The Chelsea Handler Show" to "Chelsea Lately".
More Chelsea Handler News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!