It's the End for Chelsea Handler and Ted Harbert
It is now confirmed that Chelsea Handler and boyfriend of four years Ted Harbert are no longer together. A rep of E!, the network where she hosts "Chelsea Lately", has released a statement to Us Magazine, saying that the couple no longer lives under the same roof.
"The couple is no longer residing together. Ted has nothing but the highest regard for Chelsea both personally and professionally," the rep said. Ted in fact is the President and CEO of Comcast, the company that owns E!.
The first word about their break-up surfaced in summer 2009 but the couple denied it. Then on Monday, January 25, Gawker reported that Chelsea has initiated a break-up and moved out of the house they shared.
Chelsea Handler and Ted Harbert began dating in 2006 when she transitioned from being the host of "The Chelsea Handler Show" to "Chelsea Lately".
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars