It's the End for Chelsea Handler and Ted Harbert
It is now confirmed that Chelsea Handler and boyfriend of four years Ted Harbert are no longer together. A rep of E!, the network where she hosts "Chelsea Lately", has released a statement to Us Magazine, saying that the couple no longer lives under the same roof.
"The couple is no longer residing together. Ted has nothing but the highest regard for Chelsea both personally and professionally," the rep said. Ted in fact is the President and CEO of Comcast, the company that owns E!.
The first word about their break-up surfaced in summer 2009 but the couple denied it. Then on Monday, January 25, Gawker reported that Chelsea has initiated a break-up and moved out of the house they shared.
Chelsea Handler and Ted Harbert began dating in 2006 when she transitioned from being the host of "The Chelsea Handler Show" to "Chelsea Lately".
More Chelsea Handler News
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'