Nicole Scherzinger and Jay Sean Working on a Duet
Earlier this week, Nicole Scherzinger and Jay Sean broadcast on Ustream live from Miami. Without explaining what they are working on in the state, the two promise something big is set to happen. Rumor has it, they are crafting a joint track for Nicole's forthcoming solo studio album "Her Name Is Nicole".
In addition to giving a tease on the duet, The Pussycat Dolls' lead singer and the U.K. singer take fans for a tour in The Hit Factory studios where big stars like Mariah Carey recorded their hit singles. One of the recording booths they show to fans is Studio F where Jay made his smash hit "Down" and Nicole once collaborated with Keri Hilson, Timbaland and Danja.
Nicole Scherzinger has been working on her solo album since 2006. She has released several singles, including "Whatever U Like", "Baby Love", "Puakenikeni" and "Supervillain". Meanwhile, several other songs considered for the project have turned up in PCD's sophomore set "Doll Domination".
The album now has been shelved for indefinite time. Most recently, Nicole decided to break up with Lewis Hamilton in order to focus on finishing the forthcoming release. After the album is released, she is expected to return with the revamped Pussycat Dolls.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'