Nicole Scherzinger and Jay Sean Working on a Duet
Earlier this week, Nicole Scherzinger and Jay Sean broadcast on Ustream live from Miami. Without explaining what they are working on in the state, the two promise something big is set to happen. Rumor has it, they are crafting a joint track for Nicole's forthcoming solo studio album "Her Name Is Nicole".
In addition to giving a tease on the duet, The Pussycat Dolls' lead singer and the U.K. singer take fans for a tour in The Hit Factory studios where big stars like Mariah Carey recorded their hit singles. One of the recording booths they show to fans is Studio F where Jay made his smash hit "Down" and Nicole once collaborated with Keri Hilson, Timbaland and Danja.
Nicole Scherzinger has been working on her solo album since 2006. She has released several singles, including "Whatever U Like", "Baby Love", "Puakenikeni" and "Supervillain". Meanwhile, several other songs considered for the project have turned up in PCD's sophomore set "Doll Domination".
The album now has been shelved for indefinite time. Most recently, Nicole decided to break up with Lewis Hamilton in order to focus on finishing the forthcoming release. After the album is released, she is expected to return with the revamped Pussycat Dolls.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding