'Hope for Haiti' Compilation Album to Take No. 1 Spot on Hot 200
Contrary to previous prediction which suggested Susan Boyle would return to the top slot of Billboard Hot 200, "Hope for Haiti" star-studded compilation album is estimated to rule the chart next week. The charity effort is suggested to easily pull in around 150,000 downloads.
This album will become the first digital-only album to rule the U.S. albums chart since its nearly 54-year history. It is slated to hit the online stores on January 27, featuring 20 singles performed by Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, Madonna and Jay-Z among others.
With "Hope for Haiti" album standing in its way to the top, "I Dreamed a Dream" is predicted to secure the runner-up position. The debut album from the "Britain's Got Talent" alum is said to add another 80,000 copies.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified