'Hope for Haiti' Compilation Album to Take No. 1 Spot on Hot 200
Contrary to previous prediction which suggested Susan Boyle would return to the top slot of Billboard Hot 200, "Hope for Haiti" star-studded compilation album is estimated to rule the chart next week. The charity effort is suggested to easily pull in around 150,000 downloads.
This album will become the first digital-only album to rule the U.S. albums chart since its nearly 54-year history. It is slated to hit the online stores on January 27, featuring 20 singles performed by Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, Madonna and Jay-Z among others.
With "Hope for Haiti" album standing in its way to the top, "I Dreamed a Dream" is predicted to secure the runner-up position. The debut album from the "Britain's Got Talent" alum is said to add another 80,000 copies.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors