'Hope for Haiti' Compilation Album to Take No. 1 Spot on Hot 200
Contrary to previous prediction which suggested Susan Boyle would return to the top slot of Billboard Hot 200, "Hope for Haiti" star-studded compilation album is estimated to rule the chart next week. The charity effort is suggested to easily pull in around 150,000 downloads.
This album will become the first digital-only album to rule the U.S. albums chart since its nearly 54-year history. It is slated to hit the online stores on January 27, featuring 20 singles performed by Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, Madonna and Jay-Z among others.
With "Hope for Haiti" album standing in its way to the top, "I Dreamed a Dream" is predicted to secure the runner-up position. The debut album from the "Britain's Got Talent" alum is said to add another 80,000 copies.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?