'Hope for Haiti' Compilation Album to Take No. 1 Spot on Hot 200
Contrary to previous prediction which suggested Susan Boyle would return to the top slot of Billboard Hot 200, "Hope for Haiti" star-studded compilation album is estimated to rule the chart next week. The charity effort is suggested to easily pull in around 150,000 downloads.
This album will become the first digital-only album to rule the U.S. albums chart since its nearly 54-year history. It is slated to hit the online stores on January 27, featuring 20 singles performed by Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, Madonna and Jay-Z among others.
With "Hope for Haiti" album standing in its way to the top, "I Dreamed a Dream" is predicted to secure the runner-up position. The debut album from the "Britain's Got Talent" alum is said to add another 80,000 copies.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media