'Hope for Haiti' Compilation Album to Take No. 1 Spot on Hot 200
Contrary to previous prediction which suggested Susan Boyle would return to the top slot of Billboard Hot 200, "Hope for Haiti" star-studded compilation album is estimated to rule the chart next week. The charity effort is suggested to easily pull in around 150,000 downloads.
This album will become the first digital-only album to rule the U.S. albums chart since its nearly 54-year history. It is slated to hit the online stores on January 27, featuring 20 singles performed by Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, Madonna and Jay-Z among others.
With "Hope for Haiti" album standing in its way to the top, "I Dreamed a Dream" is predicted to secure the runner-up position. The debut album from the "Britain's Got Talent" alum is said to add another 80,000 copies.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding