'Glee' Star Jane Lynch Set to Marry Girlfriend
Jane Lynch will walk down the aisle with her partner, Dr. Lara Embry this spring. The "Glee" actress told New York Times' Carpetbagger blog during 67th Annual Golden Globes on Sunday, January 17 that she has a plan to marry her girlfriend in May, about one year after they met for the first time.
The lesbian couple met at a National Center for Lesbian Rights event in May 2009. Embry was the recipient of the organization's Justice Award while Lynch was in attendance to introduce "The L Word" creator Ilene Chaiken as the recipient of Voice and Visibility Award.
Jane Lynch is on top of her game this year with her role as Sue Sylvester on FOX's award-winning musical comedy "Glee". She was nominated as Best Supporting Actress in Television at the recent Golden Globes but Chloe Sevigny of "Big Love" eventually walked out with the prize. Lynch however, managed to go up the stage when "Glee" was announced as the winner of Best Comedy Series.
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?