'Glee' Star Jane Lynch Set to Marry Girlfriend
Jane Lynch will walk down the aisle with her partner, Dr. Lara Embry this spring. The "Glee" actress told New York Times' Carpetbagger blog during 67th Annual Golden Globes on Sunday, January 17 that she has a plan to marry her girlfriend in May, about one year after they met for the first time.
The lesbian couple met at a National Center for Lesbian Rights event in May 2009. Embry was the recipient of the organization's Justice Award while Lynch was in attendance to introduce "The L Word" creator Ilene Chaiken as the recipient of Voice and Visibility Award.
Jane Lynch is on top of her game this year with her role as Sue Sylvester on FOX's award-winning musical comedy "Glee". She was nominated as Best Supporting Actress in Television at the recent Golden Globes but Chloe Sevigny of "Big Love" eventually walked out with the prize. Lynch however, managed to go up the stage when "Glee" was announced as the winner of Best Comedy Series.
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise