'Glee' Star Jane Lynch Set to Marry Girlfriend
Jane Lynch will walk down the aisle with her partner, Dr. Lara Embry this spring. The "Glee" actress told New York Times' Carpetbagger blog during 67th Annual Golden Globes on Sunday, January 17 that she has a plan to marry her girlfriend in May, about one year after they met for the first time.
The lesbian couple met at a National Center for Lesbian Rights event in May 2009. Embry was the recipient of the organization's Justice Award while Lynch was in attendance to introduce "The L Word" creator Ilene Chaiken as the recipient of Voice and Visibility Award.
Jane Lynch is on top of her game this year with her role as Sue Sylvester on FOX's award-winning musical comedy "Glee". She was nominated as Best Supporting Actress in Television at the recent Golden Globes but Chloe Sevigny of "Big Love" eventually walked out with the prize. Lynch however, managed to go up the stage when "Glee" was announced as the winner of Best Comedy Series.
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!