'Glee' Star Jane Lynch Set to Marry Girlfriend
Jane Lynch will walk down the aisle with her partner, Dr. Lara Embry this spring. The "Glee" actress told New York Times' Carpetbagger blog during 67th Annual Golden Globes on Sunday, January 17 that she has a plan to marry her girlfriend in May, about one year after they met for the first time.
The lesbian couple met at a National Center for Lesbian Rights event in May 2009. Embry was the recipient of the organization's Justice Award while Lynch was in attendance to introduce "The L Word" creator Ilene Chaiken as the recipient of Voice and Visibility Award.
Jane Lynch is on top of her game this year with her role as Sue Sylvester on FOX's award-winning musical comedy "Glee". She was nominated as Best Supporting Actress in Television at the recent Golden Globes but Chloe Sevigny of "Big Love" eventually walked out with the prize. Lynch however, managed to go up the stage when "Glee" was announced as the winner of Best Comedy Series.
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton