'Glee' Star Jane Lynch Set to Marry Girlfriend
Jane Lynch will walk down the aisle with her partner, Dr. Lara Embry this spring. The "Glee" actress told New York Times' Carpetbagger blog during 67th Annual Golden Globes on Sunday, January 17 that she has a plan to marry her girlfriend in May, about one year after they met for the first time.
The lesbian couple met at a National Center for Lesbian Rights event in May 2009. Embry was the recipient of the organization's Justice Award while Lynch was in attendance to introduce "The L Word" creator Ilene Chaiken as the recipient of Voice and Visibility Award.
Jane Lynch is on top of her game this year with her role as Sue Sylvester on FOX's award-winning musical comedy "Glee". She was nominated as Best Supporting Actress in Television at the recent Golden Globes but Chloe Sevigny of "Big Love" eventually walked out with the prize. Lynch however, managed to go up the stage when "Glee" was announced as the winner of Best Comedy Series.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival