'The Last Airbender' Unleashes New Character Posters
Paramount Pictures has released two character posters for upcoming "The Last Airbender". Debuted by Yahoo! Movies, the new images feature Noah Ringer's Aang and Dev Patel's Zuko individually. The one-sheet which has the hero character on it uses sky as its background, while the other one which captures the villainous prince has fire on its background.
In another "The Last Airbender" news, producer Frank Marshall has taken to his Twitter page on Monday, January 25 to share that the upcoming trailer for the movie "will feature all the main characters..." The day before he also wrote, "The AIRBENDER trailer will be about 2 minutes long." It was previously reported the new trailer for this action sci-fi will come out in February.
"The Last Airbender" is a live-action film version of Nickelodeon's animated series of the same name. The film follows Aang and is set in a world where human civilization is divided into four nations: Water, Earth, Air and Fire. Teaming up with Waterbender named Katara and her brother Sokka, Aang proceeds on a perilous journey to restore balance to their war-torn world. The movie is set to hit U.S. theaters on July 2.
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs