'The Last Airbender' Unleashes New Character Posters
Paramount Pictures has released two character posters for upcoming "The Last Airbender". Debuted by Yahoo! Movies, the new images feature Noah Ringer's Aang and Dev Patel's Zuko individually. The one-sheet which has the hero character on it uses sky as its background, while the other one which captures the villainous prince has fire on its background.
In another "The Last Airbender" news, producer Frank Marshall has taken to his Twitter page on Monday, January 25 to share that the upcoming trailer for the movie "will feature all the main characters..." The day before he also wrote, "The AIRBENDER trailer will be about 2 minutes long." It was previously reported the new trailer for this action sci-fi will come out in February.
"The Last Airbender" is a live-action film version of Nickelodeon's animated series of the same name. The film follows Aang and is set in a world where human civilization is divided into four nations: Water, Earth, Air and Fire. Teaming up with Waterbender named Katara and her brother Sokka, Aang proceeds on a perilous journey to restore balance to their war-torn world. The movie is set to hit U.S. theaters on July 2.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit