Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are 'Fine'
Although Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are reportedly set to split, the couple is said in good term, People reported. Multiple sources have revealed to the site that the reports are far from truth.
On the relationship between Pitt and Jolie, who have three kids together and also four adopted children, a source claimed, "Everything is fine." Meanwhile, another insider went to add the break-up rumor are "totally false."
The report first swirled after London's News of the World, on January 23, claimed the unmarried couple went to see California divorce lawyers to settle their vast fortune which is worth an estimate $330 million and children custody. "The contract was like a tailor-made version of a prenuptial agreement," a source told the site.
"It seemed clear they want the world to know they'll both play a part in the upbringing of the children. But the paperwork is already organized for a breakup - and for it to be as unmessy for them as possible," the source continued. "It is clear it's a case of when they break up rather than if."
Fueling the rumor, National Enquirer reported that in December, the two had a feud after the actor made a confession of his affair with ex-wife Jennifer Aniston, which led Jolie to attack her living partner. A source shared, "Angelina feels her life with Brad has been toxic. She's looking forward to a new beginning."
More Brad Pitt News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour