Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are 'Fine'
Although Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are reportedly set to split, the couple is said in good term, People reported. Multiple sources have revealed to the site that the reports are far from truth.
On the relationship between Pitt and Jolie, who have three kids together and also four adopted children, a source claimed, "Everything is fine." Meanwhile, another insider went to add the break-up rumor are "totally false."
The report first swirled after London's News of the World, on January 23, claimed the unmarried couple went to see California divorce lawyers to settle their vast fortune which is worth an estimate $330 million and children custody. "The contract was like a tailor-made version of a prenuptial agreement," a source told the site.
"It seemed clear they want the world to know they'll both play a part in the upbringing of the children. But the paperwork is already organized for a breakup - and for it to be as unmessy for them as possible," the source continued. "It is clear it's a case of when they break up rather than if."
Fueling the rumor, National Enquirer reported that in December, the two had a feud after the actor made a confession of his affair with ex-wife Jennifer Aniston, which led Jolie to attack her living partner. A source shared, "Angelina feels her life with Brad has been toxic. She's looking forward to a new beginning."
More Brad Pitt News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame