Video Premiere: Wyclef Jean's 'Hold On (Tribute to Haiti)'
Wyclef Jean who has been very vocal in supporting the victims of Haitian earthquake has premiered a new music video for his single "Hold On". It follows the musician as he shows music fans what they can do to bring relief to the Caribbean island.
"Hold On" has Wyclef teaming up with Mavado. This track has been embraced by music fans since around October 2009. It is still unclear whether or not the song will make it to Wyclef's new studio album which is reportedly to be self-titled.
"Hold On" music video aside, Wyclef Jean recently hosted a global benefit concert dubbed "Hope for Haiti". Other musicians involved at the January 22 gig included Beyonce Knowles, Jay-Z, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Mary J. Blige, Justin Timberlake and Bono.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen