Video Premiere: Wyclef Jean's 'Hold On (Tribute to Haiti)'
Wyclef Jean who has been very vocal in supporting the victims of Haitian earthquake has premiered a new music video for his single "Hold On". It follows the musician as he shows music fans what they can do to bring relief to the Caribbean island.
"Hold On" has Wyclef teaming up with Mavado. This track has been embraced by music fans since around October 2009. It is still unclear whether or not the song will make it to Wyclef's new studio album which is reportedly to be self-titled.
"Hold On" music video aside, Wyclef Jean recently hosted a global benefit concert dubbed "Hope for Haiti". Other musicians involved at the January 22 gig included Beyonce Knowles, Jay-Z, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Mary J. Blige, Justin Timberlake and Bono.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed