'Smallville' Finds Silver Banshee in Odessa Rae
"Smallville" is not stopping at having the whole members of Justice Society of America and General Zod. The CW show is welcoming another DC character, Silver Banshee, and has even tapped an actress to play the villain.
The show has hired relatively unknown actress Odessa Rae who has only appeared for small roles on "Chuck" and "Leverage". According to TV Guide, Rae will step inside the alter ego of Siobhan McDougal in episode 16 titled "Escape". It is unknown whether the villain will be kept for a story arc.
In the comic version, Silver Banshee has superhuman speed, durability, the strength of ten men on top of her signature sonic scream which can be lethal. She is accidentally released from underworld and seeks vengeance at Bed and Breakfasts. Lois and Clark happen to stay in one when Banshee came to haunt.
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club