Ke$ha Would Love to Make Country Music Record
The daughter of a struggling country music singer / songwriter, Ke$ha says she would love to craft a country music album in the future. "One day down the line I'm gonna capture a lot of other things; like I'd love to make a country record," she said during a radio interview.
On the reason why she chose pop for her debut album "Animal", Ke$ha explained, "I just kind of thought that right now, this record, I wanted to be fun." She further stated, "I'm young, I'm irreverent, and I'm full of this rowdy energy that I wanted to capture and put out while I'm feeling that way."
In addition to country music, Ke$ha is also willing to enter studio and record blues song one day. She gushed, "I'd [also] love to make a blues record, and I'd love to make every kind of record because I love all kinds of music."
Ke$ha was introduced to music since she was just a kid. Her mother Pebe Sebert who moved to Nashville after securing a publishing deal often took her and her brothers, Lagan and Louis, to recording studios. Also, Pebe was the one who encouraged and taught her how to write songs.
More Ke$ha News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake