Ke$ha Would Love to Make Country Music Record
The daughter of a struggling country music singer / songwriter, Ke$ha says she would love to craft a country music album in the future. "One day down the line I'm gonna capture a lot of other things; like I'd love to make a country record," she said during a radio interview.
On the reason why she chose pop for her debut album "Animal", Ke$ha explained, "I just kind of thought that right now, this record, I wanted to be fun." She further stated, "I'm young, I'm irreverent, and I'm full of this rowdy energy that I wanted to capture and put out while I'm feeling that way."
In addition to country music, Ke$ha is also willing to enter studio and record blues song one day. She gushed, "I'd [also] love to make a blues record, and I'd love to make every kind of record because I love all kinds of music."
Ke$ha was introduced to music since she was just a kid. Her mother Pebe Sebert who moved to Nashville after securing a publishing deal often took her and her brothers, Lagan and Louis, to recording studios. Also, Pebe was the one who encouraged and taught her how to write songs.
More Ke$ha News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off