Ke$ha Would Love to Make Country Music Record
The daughter of a struggling country music singer / songwriter, Ke$ha says she would love to craft a country music album in the future. "One day down the line I'm gonna capture a lot of other things; like I'd love to make a country record," she said during a radio interview.
On the reason why she chose pop for her debut album "Animal", Ke$ha explained, "I just kind of thought that right now, this record, I wanted to be fun." She further stated, "I'm young, I'm irreverent, and I'm full of this rowdy energy that I wanted to capture and put out while I'm feeling that way."
In addition to country music, Ke$ha is also willing to enter studio and record blues song one day. She gushed, "I'd [also] love to make a blues record, and I'd love to make every kind of record because I love all kinds of music."
Ke$ha was introduced to music since she was just a kid. Her mother Pebe Sebert who moved to Nashville after securing a publishing deal often took her and her brothers, Lagan and Louis, to recording studios. Also, Pebe was the one who encouraged and taught her how to write songs.
More Ke$ha News
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'