Justin Bieber Wants 'Pants on the Ground' Singer for 'My World (Part 2)'
Justin Bieber apparently is a fan of General Larry Platt. The young singer recently revealed his interest to have the "Pants on the Ground" hitmaker as one of the featured guests on his upcoming studio album "My World (Part 2)".
"Larry Platt needs to do a cameo on MY WORLD part 2," so the "One Less Lonely Girl" singer wrote on his Twitter. He also included a link to a YouTube video featuring the 62-year-old man auditioning for "American Idol".
Justin is not the only musician desiring a duet with Larry. Last week, Ruben Studdard invited the former human rights activist to Birmingham, Alabama to revamp the hit song under a new title "Pants on the Flo". He said, "That song is gonna be a hit! I can't wait to get my first copy!"
Justin Bieber plans to release "My World (Part 2)" in March and now is in the middle of finishing it. Titled "Baby", the first single from the effort has Ludacris on the hook and has been released on iTunes since January 18.
More Justin Bieber News
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'