Justin Bieber Wants 'Pants on the Ground' Singer for 'My World (Part 2)'
Justin Bieber apparently is a fan of General Larry Platt. The young singer recently revealed his interest to have the "Pants on the Ground" hitmaker as one of the featured guests on his upcoming studio album "My World (Part 2)".
"Larry Platt needs to do a cameo on MY WORLD part 2," so the "One Less Lonely Girl" singer wrote on his Twitter. He also included a link to a YouTube video featuring the 62-year-old man auditioning for "American Idol".
Justin is not the only musician desiring a duet with Larry. Last week, Ruben Studdard invited the former human rights activist to Birmingham, Alabama to revamp the hit song under a new title "Pants on the Flo". He said, "That song is gonna be a hit! I can't wait to get my first copy!"
Justin Bieber plans to release "My World (Part 2)" in March and now is in the middle of finishing it. Titled "Baby", the first single from the effort has Ludacris on the hook and has been released on iTunes since January 18.
More Justin Bieber News
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role