Justin Bieber Wants 'Pants on the Ground' Singer for 'My World (Part 2)'
Justin Bieber apparently is a fan of General Larry Platt. The young singer recently revealed his interest to have the "Pants on the Ground" hitmaker as one of the featured guests on his upcoming studio album "My World (Part 2)".
"Larry Platt needs to do a cameo on MY WORLD part 2," so the "One Less Lonely Girl" singer wrote on his Twitter. He also included a link to a YouTube video featuring the 62-year-old man auditioning for "American Idol".
Justin is not the only musician desiring a duet with Larry. Last week, Ruben Studdard invited the former human rights activist to Birmingham, Alabama to revamp the hit song under a new title "Pants on the Flo". He said, "That song is gonna be a hit! I can't wait to get my first copy!"
Justin Bieber plans to release "My World (Part 2)" in March and now is in the middle of finishing it. Titled "Baby", the first single from the effort has Ludacris on the hook and has been released on iTunes since January 18.
More Justin Bieber News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl