Justin Bieber Wants 'Pants on the Ground' Singer for 'My World (Part 2)'
Justin Bieber apparently is a fan of General Larry Platt. The young singer recently revealed his interest to have the "Pants on the Ground" hitmaker as one of the featured guests on his upcoming studio album "My World (Part 2)".
"Larry Platt needs to do a cameo on MY WORLD part 2," so the "One Less Lonely Girl" singer wrote on his Twitter. He also included a link to a YouTube video featuring the 62-year-old man auditioning for "American Idol".
Justin is not the only musician desiring a duet with Larry. Last week, Ruben Studdard invited the former human rights activist to Birmingham, Alabama to revamp the hit song under a new title "Pants on the Flo". He said, "That song is gonna be a hit! I can't wait to get my first copy!"
Justin Bieber plans to release "My World (Part 2)" in March and now is in the middle of finishing it. Titled "Baby", the first single from the effort has Ludacris on the hook and has been released on iTunes since January 18.
More Justin Bieber News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding