Justin Bieber Wants 'Pants on the Ground' Singer for 'My World (Part 2)'
Justin Bieber apparently is a fan of General Larry Platt. The young singer recently revealed his interest to have the "Pants on the Ground" hitmaker as one of the featured guests on his upcoming studio album "My World (Part 2)".
"Larry Platt needs to do a cameo on MY WORLD part 2," so the "One Less Lonely Girl" singer wrote on his Twitter. He also included a link to a YouTube video featuring the 62-year-old man auditioning for "American Idol".
Justin is not the only musician desiring a duet with Larry. Last week, Ruben Studdard invited the former human rights activist to Birmingham, Alabama to revamp the hit song under a new title "Pants on the Flo". He said, "That song is gonna be a hit! I can't wait to get my first copy!"
Justin Bieber plans to release "My World (Part 2)" in March and now is in the middle of finishing it. Titled "Baby", the first single from the effort has Ludacris on the hook and has been released on iTunes since January 18.
More Justin Bieber News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death