William Baldwin Talks 'Gossip Girl' Stint
William Baldwin is not so excited at the thought that he will be the father of Blake Lively on "Gossip Girl". Questioned by his own older brother, Alec Baldwin, during the red carpet of Screen Actors Guild Awards on Saturday, January 23, William said that he feels old.
"Ooh, that hurt," William said in response to Alec's "So you're gonna go play Blake Lively's dad on 'Gossip Girl'?". He added, "Three years ago I would have been playing the older man in her life and now, all of a sudden, I'm playing her dad."
Not stopping there, Alec who took over Access Hollywood's mic, said "It seems like yesterday you'd be kissing Blake Lively. Now you're trying to prevent other men from kissing Blake Lively." William responded with a sigh, "I would've been Blake Lively's lollipop three years ago. Now I'm Grandpa."
William Baldwin begins his guest starring appearance as Dr. William van der Woodsen on the April 26 episode.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018