William Baldwin Talks 'Gossip Girl' Stint
William Baldwin is not so excited at the thought that he will be the father of Blake Lively on "Gossip Girl". Questioned by his own older brother, Alec Baldwin, during the red carpet of Screen Actors Guild Awards on Saturday, January 23, William said that he feels old.
"Ooh, that hurt," William said in response to Alec's "So you're gonna go play Blake Lively's dad on 'Gossip Girl'?". He added, "Three years ago I would have been playing the older man in her life and now, all of a sudden, I'm playing her dad."
Not stopping there, Alec who took over Access Hollywood's mic, said "It seems like yesterday you'd be kissing Blake Lively. Now you're trying to prevent other men from kissing Blake Lively." William responded with a sigh, "I would've been Blake Lively's lollipop three years ago. Now I'm Grandpa."
William Baldwin begins his guest starring appearance as Dr. William van der Woodsen on the April 26 episode.
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video