William Baldwin Talks 'Gossip Girl' Stint
William Baldwin is not so excited at the thought that he will be the father of Blake Lively on "Gossip Girl". Questioned by his own older brother, Alec Baldwin, during the red carpet of Screen Actors Guild Awards on Saturday, January 23, William said that he feels old.
"Ooh, that hurt," William said in response to Alec's "So you're gonna go play Blake Lively's dad on 'Gossip Girl'?". He added, "Three years ago I would have been playing the older man in her life and now, all of a sudden, I'm playing her dad."
Not stopping there, Alec who took over Access Hollywood's mic, said "It seems like yesterday you'd be kissing Blake Lively. Now you're trying to prevent other men from kissing Blake Lively." William responded with a sigh, "I would've been Blake Lively's lollipop three years ago. Now I'm Grandpa."
William Baldwin begins his guest starring appearance as Dr. William van der Woodsen on the April 26 episode.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed