William Baldwin Talks 'Gossip Girl' Stint
William Baldwin is not so excited at the thought that he will be the father of Blake Lively on "Gossip Girl". Questioned by his own older brother, Alec Baldwin, during the red carpet of Screen Actors Guild Awards on Saturday, January 23, William said that he feels old.
"Ooh, that hurt," William said in response to Alec's "So you're gonna go play Blake Lively's dad on 'Gossip Girl'?". He added, "Three years ago I would have been playing the older man in her life and now, all of a sudden, I'm playing her dad."
Not stopping there, Alec who took over Access Hollywood's mic, said "It seems like yesterday you'd be kissing Blake Lively. Now you're trying to prevent other men from kissing Blake Lively." William responded with a sigh, "I would've been Blake Lively's lollipop three years ago. Now I'm Grandpa."
William Baldwin begins his guest starring appearance as Dr. William van der Woodsen on the April 26 episode.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack