William Baldwin Talks 'Gossip Girl' Stint
William Baldwin is not so excited at the thought that he will be the father of Blake Lively on "Gossip Girl". Questioned by his own older brother, Alec Baldwin, during the red carpet of Screen Actors Guild Awards on Saturday, January 23, William said that he feels old.
"Ooh, that hurt," William said in response to Alec's "So you're gonna go play Blake Lively's dad on 'Gossip Girl'?". He added, "Three years ago I would have been playing the older man in her life and now, all of a sudden, I'm playing her dad."
Not stopping there, Alec who took over Access Hollywood's mic, said "It seems like yesterday you'd be kissing Blake Lively. Now you're trying to prevent other men from kissing Blake Lively." William responded with a sigh, "I would've been Blake Lively's lollipop three years ago. Now I'm Grandpa."
William Baldwin begins his guest starring appearance as Dr. William van der Woodsen on the April 26 episode.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs