Channing Tatum, Amanda Seyfried Kiss Under the Rain in New 'Dear John' Clip
Teaser Trailer has got its hand on two new clips from "Dear John" starring Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried. Highlighting the romance between the twosome, the first snippet features the couple kissing under the rain. Meanwhile, the other video shows the two who feel reluctant to be separated when Seyfried has to return to college and Tatum will be back on duty.
On leave from the Army, young soldier John Tyree goes home and meets gorgeous but conservative college student Savannah who is having her spring vacation. When they get closer and closer to each other, they plan to wed. But, time and distance take a toll on their commitment to each other.
Based on the novel by best-selling author Nicholas Sparks of the same title, "Dear John" is directed by Lasse Hallstrom. In addition to Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried who play the lovebirds, the film also has Richard Jenkins playing John's father. This romantic drama will open wide in U.S. theaters on February 5.
- Clip 1 - "In the Rain"
- Clip 2 - "On the Beach"
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival