2010 PGA Awards Winners in Movie
The winners of 2010 Producers Guild of America's Awards have been announced during a gala at the Palladium in Hollywood on Sunday night, January 24. Taking home the coveted prize of Darryl F. Zanuck Producer of the Year Award in Theatrical Motion Pictures was "The Hurt Locker".
Also grabbing a gong that night was "Up". This Pixar's animation won Producer of the Year Award in Animated Theatrical Motion Pictures. Meanwhile, Producer of the Year Award in Documentary Theatrical Motion Pictures went to "The Cove".
"Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" which lost to "The Hurt Locker" for Darryl F. Zanuck Producer of the Year Award did not go home empty handed. The drama movie was awarded honorary prize of The Stanley Kramer Award.
2010 PGA Awards also handed out Milestone Award to chairman and CEO of Sony Pictures Entertaiment Michael Lynton and Sony's co-chairman Amy Pascal. The event additionally awarded chief creative officer of Walt Disney and Pixar Animation Studios John Lasseter with David O. Selznick Achievement Award in Motion Pictures.
Winners of 2010 Producers Guild Awards in movie:
- Darryl F. Zanuck Producer of the Year Award in Theatrical Motion Pictures: "The Hurt Locker"
- Producer of the Year Award in Animated Theatrical Motion Pictures: "Up"
- Producer of the Year Award in Documentary Theatrical Motion Pictures: "The Cove"
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival