2010 PGA Awards Winners in Movie
The winners of 2010 Producers Guild of America's Awards have been announced during a gala at the Palladium in Hollywood on Sunday night, January 24. Taking home the coveted prize of Darryl F. Zanuck Producer of the Year Award in Theatrical Motion Pictures was "The Hurt Locker".
Also grabbing a gong that night was "Up". This Pixar's animation won Producer of the Year Award in Animated Theatrical Motion Pictures. Meanwhile, Producer of the Year Award in Documentary Theatrical Motion Pictures went to "The Cove".
"Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" which lost to "The Hurt Locker" for Darryl F. Zanuck Producer of the Year Award did not go home empty handed. The drama movie was awarded honorary prize of The Stanley Kramer Award.
2010 PGA Awards also handed out Milestone Award to chairman and CEO of Sony Pictures Entertaiment Michael Lynton and Sony's co-chairman Amy Pascal. The event additionally awarded chief creative officer of Walt Disney and Pixar Animation Studios John Lasseter with David O. Selznick Achievement Award in Motion Pictures.
Winners of 2010 Producers Guild Awards in movie:
- Darryl F. Zanuck Producer of the Year Award in Theatrical Motion Pictures: "The Hurt Locker"
- Producer of the Year Award in Animated Theatrical Motion Pictures: "Up"
- Producer of the Year Award in Documentary Theatrical Motion Pictures: "The Cove"
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked