2010 PGA Awards Winners in Movie
The winners of 2010 Producers Guild of America's Awards have been announced during a gala at the Palladium in Hollywood on Sunday night, January 24. Taking home the coveted prize of Darryl F. Zanuck Producer of the Year Award in Theatrical Motion Pictures was "The Hurt Locker".
Also grabbing a gong that night was "Up". This Pixar's animation won Producer of the Year Award in Animated Theatrical Motion Pictures. Meanwhile, Producer of the Year Award in Documentary Theatrical Motion Pictures went to "The Cove".
"Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" which lost to "The Hurt Locker" for Darryl F. Zanuck Producer of the Year Award did not go home empty handed. The drama movie was awarded honorary prize of The Stanley Kramer Award.
2010 PGA Awards also handed out Milestone Award to chairman and CEO of Sony Pictures Entertaiment Michael Lynton and Sony's co-chairman Amy Pascal. The event additionally awarded chief creative officer of Walt Disney and Pixar Animation Studios John Lasseter with David O. Selznick Achievement Award in Motion Pictures.
Winners of 2010 Producers Guild Awards in movie:
- Darryl F. Zanuck Producer of the Year Award in Theatrical Motion Pictures: "The Hurt Locker"
- Producer of the Year Award in Animated Theatrical Motion Pictures: "Up"
- Producer of the Year Award in Documentary Theatrical Motion Pictures: "The Cove"
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March