Larry Platt Performing 'Pants on the Ground' Before NFL Game
General Larry Platt, who becomes Internet singing sensation after auditioning for "American Idol" has lent his voice to entertain Minnesota Vikings before they faced off New Orleans Saints on January 24. The 62-year-old man rapped his self-penned song "Pants on the Ground" during the team meeting.
"He was in our team meeting!" left tackle Bryant McKinnie tweeted. Tight end Visanthe Shiancoe then posted a picture of Larry along with the other players. Viral videos featuring Larry's performance hit the web later on.
Earlier this month, quarterback Brett Favre showcased his rendition of "Pants on the Ground" after Minnesota beat Dallas on January 17. In an interview with Fox's Pam Oliver, Favre said the performance was a promise he gave to his team before the Sunday game was kicked off.
Though the track is also remixed by Jimmy Fallon, Larry reportedly loves Brett's rendition and wants to get the NFL player as his collaborator on its studio version. He has hired a lawyer and is looking forward to copyright the song.
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win