Larry Platt Performing 'Pants on the Ground' Before NFL Game
General Larry Platt, who becomes Internet singing sensation after auditioning for "American Idol" has lent his voice to entertain Minnesota Vikings before they faced off New Orleans Saints on January 24. The 62-year-old man rapped his self-penned song "Pants on the Ground" during the team meeting.
"He was in our team meeting!" left tackle Bryant McKinnie tweeted. Tight end Visanthe Shiancoe then posted a picture of Larry along with the other players. Viral videos featuring Larry's performance hit the web later on.
Earlier this month, quarterback Brett Favre showcased his rendition of "Pants on the Ground" after Minnesota beat Dallas on January 17. In an interview with Fox's Pam Oliver, Favre said the performance was a promise he gave to his team before the Sunday game was kicked off.
Though the track is also remixed by Jimmy Fallon, Larry reportedly loves Brett's rendition and wants to get the NFL player as his collaborator on its studio version. He has hired a lawyer and is looking forward to copyright the song.
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs