Larry Platt Performing 'Pants on the Ground' Before NFL Game
General Larry Platt, who becomes Internet singing sensation after auditioning for "American Idol" has lent his voice to entertain Minnesota Vikings before they faced off New Orleans Saints on January 24. The 62-year-old man rapped his self-penned song "Pants on the Ground" during the team meeting.
"He was in our team meeting!" left tackle Bryant McKinnie tweeted. Tight end Visanthe Shiancoe then posted a picture of Larry along with the other players. Viral videos featuring Larry's performance hit the web later on.
Earlier this month, quarterback Brett Favre showcased his rendition of "Pants on the Ground" after Minnesota beat Dallas on January 17. In an interview with Fox's Pam Oliver, Favre said the performance was a promise he gave to his team before the Sunday game was kicked off.
Though the track is also remixed by Jimmy Fallon, Larry reportedly loves Brett's rendition and wants to get the NFL player as his collaborator on its studio version. He has hired a lawyer and is looking forward to copyright the song.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger