Larry Platt Performing 'Pants on the Ground' Before NFL Game
General Larry Platt, who becomes Internet singing sensation after auditioning for "American Idol" has lent his voice to entertain Minnesota Vikings before they faced off New Orleans Saints on January 24. The 62-year-old man rapped his self-penned song "Pants on the Ground" during the team meeting.
"He was in our team meeting!" left tackle Bryant McKinnie tweeted. Tight end Visanthe Shiancoe then posted a picture of Larry along with the other players. Viral videos featuring Larry's performance hit the web later on.
Earlier this month, quarterback Brett Favre showcased his rendition of "Pants on the Ground" after Minnesota beat Dallas on January 17. In an interview with Fox's Pam Oliver, Favre said the performance was a promise he gave to his team before the Sunday game was kicked off.
Though the track is also remixed by Jimmy Fallon, Larry reportedly loves Brett's rendition and wants to get the NFL player as his collaborator on its studio version. He has hired a lawyer and is looking forward to copyright the song.
More American Idol News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo