Video: Rihanna, Jay-Z and Black Eyed Peas Rocking 2010 NRJ Music Awards
This year's NRJ Music Awards did not only recognize musicians for their works but also offered performances from big stars. Rihanna sang "Russian Roulette", changing her Jean Paul Gaultier gown she wore when walking down the red carpet with a laced leotard during the on-stage act.
While Rihanna performed solo, rap mogul Jay-Z brought a partner for his January 23 performance. The husband of Beyonce Knowles made a duet with Bridget Kelly on the smash hit "Empire State of Mind".
In addition to those musical acts, there were also Black Eyed Peas delivering "Meet Me Halfway", Robbie Williams singing "Morning Sun", David Guetta and Kelly Rowland teaming up on "When Love Takes Over" and "Sexy Chick" and Michael Buble performing "Haven't Met You Yet".
Black Eyed Peas:
More Rihanna News
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers