Video: Rihanna, Jay-Z and Black Eyed Peas Rocking 2010 NRJ Music Awards
This year's NRJ Music Awards did not only recognize musicians for their works but also offered performances from big stars. Rihanna sang "Russian Roulette", changing her Jean Paul Gaultier gown she wore when walking down the red carpet with a laced leotard during the on-stage act.
While Rihanna performed solo, rap mogul Jay-Z brought a partner for his January 23 performance. The husband of Beyonce Knowles made a duet with Bridget Kelly on the smash hit "Empire State of Mind".
In addition to those musical acts, there were also Black Eyed Peas delivering "Meet Me Halfway", Robbie Williams singing "Morning Sun", David Guetta and Kelly Rowland teaming up on "When Love Takes Over" and "Sexy Chick" and Michael Buble performing "Haven't Met You Yet".
More Rihanna News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy