Video: Rihanna, Jay-Z and Black Eyed Peas Rocking 2010 NRJ Music Awards
This year's NRJ Music Awards did not only recognize musicians for their works but also offered performances from big stars. Rihanna sang "Russian Roulette", changing her Jean Paul Gaultier gown she wore when walking down the red carpet with a laced leotard during the on-stage act.
While Rihanna performed solo, rap mogul Jay-Z brought a partner for his January 23 performance. The husband of Beyonce Knowles made a duet with Bridget Kelly on the smash hit "Empire State of Mind".
In addition to those musical acts, there were also Black Eyed Peas delivering "Meet Me Halfway", Robbie Williams singing "Morning Sun", David Guetta and Kelly Rowland teaming up on "When Love Takes Over" and "Sexy Chick" and Michael Buble performing "Haven't Met You Yet".
More Rihanna News
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say