Video: Rihanna, Jay-Z and Black Eyed Peas Rocking 2010 NRJ Music Awards
This year's NRJ Music Awards did not only recognize musicians for their works but also offered performances from big stars. Rihanna sang "Russian Roulette", changing her Jean Paul Gaultier gown she wore when walking down the red carpet with a laced leotard during the on-stage act.
While Rihanna performed solo, rap mogul Jay-Z brought a partner for his January 23 performance. The husband of Beyonce Knowles made a duet with Bridget Kelly on the smash hit "Empire State of Mind".
In addition to those musical acts, there were also Black Eyed Peas delivering "Meet Me Halfway", Robbie Williams singing "Morning Sun", David Guetta and Kelly Rowland teaming up on "When Love Takes Over" and "Sexy Chick" and Michael Buble performing "Haven't Met You Yet".
Black Eyed Peas:
More Rihanna News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences