Arrests Made Where 'Jersey Shore' Cast Came to Party
With popularity comes chaos. The cast of "Jersey Shore" who shot to stardom as soon as their portrayal of American Italian invited oppositions, were caught in a major melee on Friday, January 22 night, an incident that called for police's intervention.
Snooki, The Situation, and the rest of the gang were at 501 Lounge, a nightclub in Montclair, NJ. Hoping to meet these bunch of people in person, about 2,000 fans flooded the venue which can only accommodate 800 people to the max.
Police arrested four people for disorderly conduct and drunk driving. They even had to shut down the street outside the nightclub for about two hours. It is not clear however, how and where Snooki and the other cast were when the commotion happened.
Since the reality show debuted late last year, "Jersey Shore" cast are paid for appearances at nightclubs or events with Snooki taking the highest price tag. The show finished its first season with astounding 4.8 million in rating. They are now reportedly demanding more money from MTV, proposing $10,000 per episode each should the second season is on. They were previously paid only few hundred per episode.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery