Arrests Made Where 'Jersey Shore' Cast Came to Party
With popularity comes chaos. The cast of "Jersey Shore" who shot to stardom as soon as their portrayal of American Italian invited oppositions, were caught in a major melee on Friday, January 22 night, an incident that called for police's intervention.
Snooki, The Situation, and the rest of the gang were at 501 Lounge, a nightclub in Montclair, NJ. Hoping to meet these bunch of people in person, about 2,000 fans flooded the venue which can only accommodate 800 people to the max.
Police arrested four people for disorderly conduct and drunk driving. They even had to shut down the street outside the nightclub for about two hours. It is not clear however, how and where Snooki and the other cast were when the commotion happened.
Since the reality show debuted late last year, "Jersey Shore" cast are paid for appearances at nightclubs or events with Snooki taking the highest price tag. The show finished its first season with astounding 4.8 million in rating. They are now reportedly demanding more money from MTV, proposing $10,000 per episode each should the second season is on. They were previously paid only few hundred per episode.
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert