16th SAG Awards: Fashion Hits the Red Carpet
Unlike the other awards event held in the past few weeks, the 16th Screen Actors Guild is blessed with blazing sun. On Saturday, January 23, red carpet was rolled in front of The Shrine Exposition Center in Los Angeles, California to welcome stars from the television and movie realm.
First few who came were Cory Monteith, Deborah Ann Woll, Ed Helms, Tracy Morgan, and more of "Glee" stars. Noticeable from the stream of celebrities coming early is a red dress code. Most of the women such as Rutina Wesley, Carey Mulligan, Sofia Vergara and Edie Falco preferred to splash the color on the equally red carpet.
Justin Timberlake was spotted wearing a Dolce & Gabbana tuxedo in charcoal gray tone, topping it off with a blue shirt underneath and a bow tie. Another bow tie came from Colin Firth, Christoph Waltz and Joshua Jackson. Meanwhile, Alexander Skarsgard, Adam Lambert and Cuba Gooding Jr. preferred the classic skinny tie.
Sandra Bullock, accompanied by her husband Jesse James, closed up with her black Alexander McQueen dress. Diane Kruger wore a mustard one-shoulder from Jason Wu collection. Lea Michele opted Catherine Malandrino's green dress that has plunging neck. Marion Cotillard chose white, wearing Elie Saab beaded gown that has ruffles below.
The women who stood out on the red carpet walk include Jennifer Carpenter with her long-sleeved white dress, Helen Mirren with her sparkling silver dress and Toni Collette with her pink layered dress.
These bunch of celebrities stopped for a quick interview and photo session with the press before heading inside the venue to find out who wins this year.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'