16th SAG Awards: Fashion Hits the Red Carpet
Unlike the other awards event held in the past few weeks, the 16th Screen Actors Guild is blessed with blazing sun. On Saturday, January 23, red carpet was rolled in front of The Shrine Exposition Center in Los Angeles, California to welcome stars from the television and movie realm.
First few who came were Cory Monteith, Deborah Ann Woll, Ed Helms, Tracy Morgan, and more of "Glee" stars. Noticeable from the stream of celebrities coming early is a red dress code. Most of the women such as Rutina Wesley, Carey Mulligan, Sofia Vergara and Edie Falco preferred to splash the color on the equally red carpet.
Justin Timberlake was spotted wearing a Dolce & Gabbana tuxedo in charcoal gray tone, topping it off with a blue shirt underneath and a bow tie. Another bow tie came from Colin Firth, Christoph Waltz and Joshua Jackson. Meanwhile, Alexander Skarsgard, Adam Lambert and Cuba Gooding Jr. preferred the classic skinny tie.
Sandra Bullock, accompanied by her husband Jesse James, closed up with her black Alexander McQueen dress. Diane Kruger wore a mustard one-shoulder from Jason Wu collection. Lea Michele opted Catherine Malandrino's green dress that has plunging neck. Marion Cotillard chose white, wearing Elie Saab beaded gown that has ruffles below.
The women who stood out on the red carpet walk include Jennifer Carpenter with her long-sleeved white dress, Helen Mirren with her sparkling silver dress and Toni Collette with her pink layered dress.
These bunch of celebrities stopped for a quick interview and photo session with the press before heading inside the venue to find out who wins this year.
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana