Robert Pattinson Pursued for a Record Deal by Simon Cowell
Rumor has it, Robert Pattinson has been approached by "American Idol" judge Simon Cowell to ink a major record deal. It is also reported that Simon is not the only person who is interested to sign the "Twilight" actor as there are other recording companies which pursue him.
A bidding war reportedly has taken place with the Edward Cullen depicter being reluctant to seal a deal with Simon. "He is a bit wary of signing up with Cowell who is, of course, associated with 'The X Factor' and pop," a source said as quoted by The Sun.
Singing is not something new for Robert Pattinson as he has contributed two songs in the first installment of "Twilight" movie series. Earlier in March 2009, he revealed his desire to release an indie album, saying he is not afraid if the record fails because he "got nothing to lose."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball