Robert Pattinson Pursued for a Record Deal by Simon Cowell
Rumor has it, Robert Pattinson has been approached by "American Idol" judge Simon Cowell to ink a major record deal. It is also reported that Simon is not the only person who is interested to sign the "Twilight" actor as there are other recording companies which pursue him.
A bidding war reportedly has taken place with the Edward Cullen depicter being reluctant to seal a deal with Simon. "He is a bit wary of signing up with Cowell who is, of course, associated with 'The X Factor' and pop," a source said as quoted by The Sun.
Singing is not something new for Robert Pattinson as he has contributed two songs in the first installment of "Twilight" movie series. Earlier in March 2009, he revealed his desire to release an indie album, saying he is not afraid if the record fails because he "got nothing to lose."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March