Robert Pattinson Pursued for a Record Deal by Simon Cowell
Rumor has it, Robert Pattinson has been approached by "American Idol" judge Simon Cowell to ink a major record deal. It is also reported that Simon is not the only person who is interested to sign the "Twilight" actor as there are other recording companies which pursue him.
A bidding war reportedly has taken place with the Edward Cullen depicter being reluctant to seal a deal with Simon. "He is a bit wary of signing up with Cowell who is, of course, associated with 'The X Factor' and pop," a source said as quoted by The Sun.
Singing is not something new for Robert Pattinson as he has contributed two songs in the first installment of "Twilight" movie series. Earlier in March 2009, he revealed his desire to release an indie album, saying he is not afraid if the record fails because he "got nothing to lose."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp