Robert Pattinson Pursued for a Record Deal by Simon Cowell
Rumor has it, Robert Pattinson has been approached by "American Idol" judge Simon Cowell to ink a major record deal. It is also reported that Simon is not the only person who is interested to sign the "Twilight" actor as there are other recording companies which pursue him.
A bidding war reportedly has taken place with the Edward Cullen depicter being reluctant to seal a deal with Simon. "He is a bit wary of signing up with Cowell who is, of course, associated with 'The X Factor' and pop," a source said as quoted by The Sun.
Singing is not something new for Robert Pattinson as he has contributed two songs in the first installment of "Twilight" movie series. Earlier in March 2009, he revealed his desire to release an indie album, saying he is not afraid if the record fails because he "got nothing to lose."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign