Adam Lambert Denies Getting Back to Ex-Boyfriend
Adam Lambert reached out to his Twitter to deny the rumors that he has got back to ex-boyfriend Drake LaBry. The "American Idol" runner-up and the former flame were spotted "getting their cozy" at Hollywood's Avalon club on Tuesday, January 19, prompting rumor that they have rekindled the romance which was ended in November last year.
"Oh jeez. More rumor mill: Drake and I are not back together. We have allowed a great friendship to grow since our split," Adam wrote on Friday, January 22. He added shortly after, "Plus haven't you all heard? Ke$ha is my new love. We are very happy together. It's sparkly."
A clubgoer witnessed Adam and Drake sitting at a private table with some friends. E!'s source said, "Drake was stroking Adam's leg, and Adam could barely take his eyes off of him. They both seemed to be in a great mood and were keeping more to themselves instead of mingling with nearby friends."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'