Adam Lambert Denies Getting Back to Ex-Boyfriend
Adam Lambert reached out to his Twitter to deny the rumors that he has got back to ex-boyfriend Drake LaBry. The "American Idol" runner-up and the former flame were spotted "getting their cozy" at Hollywood's Avalon club on Tuesday, January 19, prompting rumor that they have rekindled the romance which was ended in November last year.
"Oh jeez. More rumor mill: Drake and I are not back together. We have allowed a great friendship to grow since our split," Adam wrote on Friday, January 22. He added shortly after, "Plus haven't you all heard? Ke$ha is my new love. We are very happy together. It's sparkly."
A clubgoer witnessed Adam and Drake sitting at a private table with some friends. E!'s source said, "Drake was stroking Adam's leg, and Adam could barely take his eyes off of him. They both seemed to be in a great mood and were keeping more to themselves instead of mingling with nearby friends."
More Adam Lambert News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed