Adam Lambert Denies Getting Back to Ex-Boyfriend
Adam Lambert reached out to his Twitter to deny the rumors that he has got back to ex-boyfriend Drake LaBry. The "American Idol" runner-up and the former flame were spotted "getting their cozy" at Hollywood's Avalon club on Tuesday, January 19, prompting rumor that they have rekindled the romance which was ended in November last year.
"Oh jeez. More rumor mill: Drake and I are not back together. We have allowed a great friendship to grow since our split," Adam wrote on Friday, January 22. He added shortly after, "Plus haven't you all heard? Ke$ha is my new love. We are very happy together. It's sparkly."
A clubgoer witnessed Adam and Drake sitting at a private table with some friends. E!'s source said, "Drake was stroking Adam's leg, and Adam could barely take his eyes off of him. They both seemed to be in a great mood and were keeping more to themselves instead of mingling with nearby friends."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes