Adam Lambert Denies Getting Back to Ex-Boyfriend
Adam Lambert reached out to his Twitter to deny the rumors that he has got back to ex-boyfriend Drake LaBry. The "American Idol" runner-up and the former flame were spotted "getting their cozy" at Hollywood's Avalon club on Tuesday, January 19, prompting rumor that they have rekindled the romance which was ended in November last year.
"Oh jeez. More rumor mill: Drake and I are not back together. We have allowed a great friendship to grow since our split," Adam wrote on Friday, January 22. He added shortly after, "Plus haven't you all heard? Ke$ha is my new love. We are very happy together. It's sparkly."
A clubgoer witnessed Adam and Drake sitting at a private table with some friends. E!'s source said, "Drake was stroking Adam's leg, and Adam could barely take his eyes off of him. They both seemed to be in a great mood and were keeping more to themselves instead of mingling with nearby friends."
More Adam Lambert News
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Photo Confirms James Franco's Casting
- Beyonce and Jay-Z 'Are in the Best Place in Their Marriage'
- Stephen King's 'Castle Rock' Adaptation From J.J. Abrams Gets Series Order at Hulu