Hope for Haiti: Rihanna, Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles Performing for the Cause
More and more big musicians performed on the stage of "Hope for Haiti" telethon. After witnessing the likes of Madonna and Christina Aguilera's performances, the concert saw the highly-anticipated all-star duet among Rihanna, Jay-Z and Bono.
The three stars joined forces in a new song called "Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour)" which is specifically produced by Swizz Beatz for the relief effort. Before Rihanna came onto the stage with Jay-Z and the U2's vocalist, Beyonce Knowles showed her support along with Chris Martin, who played on the piano. She delivered "Halo" live from London, changing its lyrics to "Haiti I can see your halo."
In between the all-star performances, captures of celebrities taking the calls from generous people were shown. "A whole lot of littles make a whole lot of lots," so Stevie Wonder was overheard telling one of the callers. Before the show was ended, Jennifer Hudson sang "Let It Be", Dave Matthews and Neil Young delivered "Alone and Forsaken", and Wyclef Jean brought "Rivers of Babylon".
Rihanna, Jay-Z and Bono:
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!