Hope for Haiti: Rihanna, Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles Performing for the Cause
More and more big musicians performed on the stage of "Hope for Haiti" telethon. After witnessing the likes of Madonna and Christina Aguilera's performances, the concert saw the highly-anticipated all-star duet among Rihanna, Jay-Z and Bono.
The three stars joined forces in a new song called "Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour)" which is specifically produced by Swizz Beatz for the relief effort. Before Rihanna came onto the stage with Jay-Z and the U2's vocalist, Beyonce Knowles showed her support along with Chris Martin, who played on the piano. She delivered "Halo" live from London, changing its lyrics to "Haiti I can see your halo."
In between the all-star performances, captures of celebrities taking the calls from generous people were shown. "A whole lot of littles make a whole lot of lots," so Stevie Wonder was overheard telling one of the callers. Before the show was ended, Jennifer Hudson sang "Let It Be", Dave Matthews and Neil Young delivered "Alone and Forsaken", and Wyclef Jean brought "Rivers of Babylon".
Rihanna, Jay-Z and Bono:
Mary J. Blige:
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch