Hope for Haiti: Rihanna, Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles Performing for the Cause
More and more big musicians performed on the stage of "Hope for Haiti" telethon. After witnessing the likes of Madonna and Christina Aguilera's performances, the concert saw the highly-anticipated all-star duet among Rihanna, Jay-Z and Bono.
The three stars joined forces in a new song called "Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour)" which is specifically produced by Swizz Beatz for the relief effort. Before Rihanna came onto the stage with Jay-Z and the U2's vocalist, Beyonce Knowles showed her support along with Chris Martin, who played on the piano. She delivered "Halo" live from London, changing its lyrics to "Haiti I can see your halo."
In between the all-star performances, captures of celebrities taking the calls from generous people were shown. "A whole lot of littles make a whole lot of lots," so Stevie Wonder was overheard telling one of the callers. Before the show was ended, Jennifer Hudson sang "Let It Be", Dave Matthews and Neil Young delivered "Alone and Forsaken", and Wyclef Jean brought "Rivers of Babylon".
Rihanna, Jay-Z and Bono:
Mary J. Blige:
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement