Hope for Haiti: Rihanna, Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles Performing for the Cause
More and more big musicians performed on the stage of "Hope for Haiti" telethon. After witnessing the likes of Madonna and Christina Aguilera's performances, the concert saw the highly-anticipated all-star duet among Rihanna, Jay-Z and Bono.
The three stars joined forces in a new song called "Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour)" which is specifically produced by Swizz Beatz for the relief effort. Before Rihanna came onto the stage with Jay-Z and the U2's vocalist, Beyonce Knowles showed her support along with Chris Martin, who played on the piano. She delivered "Halo" live from London, changing its lyrics to "Haiti I can see your halo."
In between the all-star performances, captures of celebrities taking the calls from generous people were shown. "A whole lot of littles make a whole lot of lots," so Stevie Wonder was overheard telling one of the callers. Before the show was ended, Jennifer Hudson sang "Let It Be", Dave Matthews and Neil Young delivered "Alone and Forsaken", and Wyclef Jean brought "Rivers of Babylon".
Rihanna, Jay-Z and Bono:
Mary J. Blige:
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online