Hope for Haiti: Robert Pattinson Co-Hosts Live From London
"Give as much as you can" is the message that Robert Pattinson delivered in London to encourage people to donate money for the victims of Haiti earthquake. The "Twilight" star participated in the telethon "Hope for Haiti" which is aired in almost all major networks including HBO Latino, MuchMusic and National Geographic Channel.
Joining Pattinson in the London leg are the likes of Bono, Jay-Z and Rihanna. Bono and The Edge join forces in a track called "Stranded" which will be subtitled "Haiti Mon Amour". Meanwhile, Beyonce Knowles teams up with Coldplay's Chris Martin for a rendition of her "Halo".
Beside telecasting from London, "Hope for Haiti" is also broadcast live from New York, Los Angeles and Haiti on January 22. In charge of hosting from New York is Wyclef Jean, while from Los Angeles there is George Clooney. CNN's Anderson Cooper reports live from Haiti.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics