Hope for Haiti: Robert Pattinson Co-Hosts Live From London
"Give as much as you can" is the message that Robert Pattinson delivered in London to encourage people to donate money for the victims of Haiti earthquake. The "Twilight" star participated in the telethon "Hope for Haiti" which is aired in almost all major networks including HBO Latino, MuchMusic and National Geographic Channel.
Joining Pattinson in the London leg are the likes of Bono, Jay-Z and Rihanna. Bono and The Edge join forces in a track called "Stranded" which will be subtitled "Haiti Mon Amour". Meanwhile, Beyonce Knowles teams up with Coldplay's Chris Martin for a rendition of her "Halo".
Beside telecasting from London, "Hope for Haiti" is also broadcast live from New York, Los Angeles and Haiti on January 22. In charge of hosting from New York is Wyclef Jean, while from Los Angeles there is George Clooney. CNN's Anderson Cooper reports live from Haiti.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby