Hope for Haiti: Robert Pattinson Co-Hosts Live From London
"Give as much as you can" is the message that Robert Pattinson delivered in London to encourage people to donate money for the victims of Haiti earthquake. The "Twilight" star participated in the telethon "Hope for Haiti" which is aired in almost all major networks including HBO Latino, MuchMusic and National Geographic Channel.
Joining Pattinson in the London leg are the likes of Bono, Jay-Z and Rihanna. Bono and The Edge join forces in a track called "Stranded" which will be subtitled "Haiti Mon Amour". Meanwhile, Beyonce Knowles teams up with Coldplay's Chris Martin for a rendition of her "Halo".
Beside telecasting from London, "Hope for Haiti" is also broadcast live from New York, Los Angeles and Haiti on January 22. In charge of hosting from New York is Wyclef Jean, while from Los Angeles there is George Clooney. CNN's Anderson Cooper reports live from Haiti.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media