Hope for Haiti: Robert Pattinson Co-Hosts Live From London
"Give as much as you can" is the message that Robert Pattinson delivered in London to encourage people to donate money for the victims of Haiti earthquake. The "Twilight" star participated in the telethon "Hope for Haiti" which is aired in almost all major networks including HBO Latino, MuchMusic and National Geographic Channel.
Joining Pattinson in the London leg are the likes of Bono, Jay-Z and Rihanna. Bono and The Edge join forces in a track called "Stranded" which will be subtitled "Haiti Mon Amour". Meanwhile, Beyonce Knowles teams up with Coldplay's Chris Martin for a rendition of her "Halo".
Beside telecasting from London, "Hope for Haiti" is also broadcast live from New York, Los Angeles and Haiti on January 22. In charge of hosting from New York is Wyclef Jean, while from Los Angeles there is George Clooney. CNN's Anderson Cooper reports live from Haiti.
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing