Hope for Haiti: Shakira and Christina Aguilera Performing Their Songs
After host George Clooney explained the importance of the fund-raising concert, now it was Wyclef Jean who appeared on stage to share his insight about the disaster. He mournfully described the scene he encountered in his homeland following the earthquake.
Then, Shakira took the mic, offering an unplugged version of The Pretenders' "I'll Stand by You" with The Roots providing the music. John Legend then played the piano for "Motherless Child". His performance was followed by Christina Aguilera who sang "Lift Me Up".
There was also Sheryl Crow who teamed up with Kid Rock and Keith Urban for "Lean on Me". Another duet came from Justin Timberlake who brought in his newly-signed artist Matt Morris, singing a rendition of Leonard Cohen's classic song "Hallelujah".
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards