Hope for Haiti: Shakira and Christina Aguilera Performing Their Songs
After host George Clooney explained the importance of the fund-raising concert, now it was Wyclef Jean who appeared on stage to share his insight about the disaster. He mournfully described the scene he encountered in his homeland following the earthquake.
Then, Shakira took the mic, offering an unplugged version of The Pretenders' "I'll Stand by You" with The Roots providing the music. John Legend then played the piano for "Motherless Child". His performance was followed by Christina Aguilera who sang "Lift Me Up".
There was also Sheryl Crow who teamed up with Kid Rock and Keith Urban for "Lean on Me". Another duet came from Justin Timberlake who brought in his newly-signed artist Matt Morris, singing a rendition of Leonard Cohen's classic song "Hallelujah".
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia