Hope for Haiti: Shakira and Christina Aguilera Performing Their Songs
After host George Clooney explained the importance of the fund-raising concert, now it was Wyclef Jean who appeared on stage to share his insight about the disaster. He mournfully described the scene he encountered in his homeland following the earthquake.
Then, Shakira took the mic, offering an unplugged version of The Pretenders' "I'll Stand by You" with The Roots providing the music. John Legend then played the piano for "Motherless Child". His performance was followed by Christina Aguilera who sang "Lift Me Up".
There was also Sheryl Crow who teamed up with Kid Rock and Keith Urban for "Lean on Me". Another duet came from Justin Timberlake who brought in his newly-signed artist Matt Morris, singing a rendition of Leonard Cohen's classic song "Hallelujah".
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake