Hope for Haiti: Shakira and Christina Aguilera Performing Their Songs
After host George Clooney explained the importance of the fund-raising concert, now it was Wyclef Jean who appeared on stage to share his insight about the disaster. He mournfully described the scene he encountered in his homeland following the earthquake.
Then, Shakira took the mic, offering an unplugged version of The Pretenders' "I'll Stand by You" with The Roots providing the music. John Legend then played the piano for "Motherless Child". His performance was followed by Christina Aguilera who sang "Lift Me Up".
There was also Sheryl Crow who teamed up with Kid Rock and Keith Urban for "Lean on Me". Another duet came from Justin Timberlake who brought in his newly-signed artist Matt Morris, singing a rendition of Leonard Cohen's classic song "Hallelujah".
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding