Hope for Haiti: Madonna and Taylor Swift's Performances
"Hope for Haiti" benefit concert has been kicked off. Madonna performed from the New York City studio, singing "Like a Prayer" with a choir backing her up, while Taylor Swift strummed her guitar, playing Better Than Ezra's "Breathless".
Prior to their performances, Alicia Keys opened the telecast, sitting behind a grand piano and singing her song "Prelude to a Kiss". George Clooney then appeared, explaining why this benefit is so important while the camera shoots the bank of all-star phone operations.
Coldplay was the next performers. They sang a rendition of "A Message" from London. Bruce Springsteen then followed it with an acoustic version of "We Shall Overcome", calling it as "a small prayer for Haiti." Afterwards, Stevie Wonder performed "A Time to Love" and "Bridge Over Troubled Water" with a choir.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake