Hope for Haiti: Madonna and Taylor Swift's Performances
"Hope for Haiti" benefit concert has been kicked off. Madonna performed from the New York City studio, singing "Like a Prayer" with a choir backing her up, while Taylor Swift strummed her guitar, playing Better Than Ezra's "Breathless".
Prior to their performances, Alicia Keys opened the telecast, sitting behind a grand piano and singing her song "Prelude to a Kiss". George Clooney then appeared, explaining why this benefit is so important while the camera shoots the bank of all-star phone operations.
Coldplay was the next performers. They sang a rendition of "A Message" from London. Bruce Springsteen then followed it with an acoustic version of "We Shall Overcome", calling it as "a small prayer for Haiti." Afterwards, Stevie Wonder performed "A Time to Love" and "Bridge Over Troubled Water" with a choir.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby