Hope for Haiti: Madonna and Taylor Swift's Performances
"Hope for Haiti" benefit concert has been kicked off. Madonna performed from the New York City studio, singing "Like a Prayer" with a choir backing her up, while Taylor Swift strummed her guitar, playing Better Than Ezra's "Breathless".
Prior to their performances, Alicia Keys opened the telecast, sitting behind a grand piano and singing her song "Prelude to a Kiss". George Clooney then appeared, explaining why this benefit is so important while the camera shoots the bank of all-star phone operations.
Coldplay was the next performers. They sang a rendition of "A Message" from London. Bruce Springsteen then followed it with an acoustic version of "We Shall Overcome", calling it as "a small prayer for Haiti." Afterwards, Stevie Wonder performed "A Time to Love" and "Bridge Over Troubled Water" with a choir.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role