Confirmed, Jay Leno to Restore Reputation on 'Oprah'
Oprah Winfrey snatches the chance to have the first interview with late night TV host Jay Leno who is embroiled in NBC's scheduling fiasco. Jay has been the villain in the situation whereby Conan O'Brien is forced to quit when Jay wants his old job back. This appearance on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" will restore his reputation.
Oprah has the tendency to put her guests in better light. Thus Jay reportedly reaches out to the queen of daytime talk show in order to shed off the image that he is to be blamed for Conan's departure from "The Tonight Show". "Oprah and Jay love each other," said a source. "They talk constantly."
Oprah announced on Friday, January 22 afternoon that she will conduct a quick interview with Jay in Los Angeles and it is scheduled to air on next Thursday.
On January 21 morning, it was finalized that Conan O'Brien is to leave his eight-month stint starting Friday for a total of $45 million. Jay Leno will take back his job hosting "Tonight Show" on March 1.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal