'Jersey Shore' Season 2 NOT in Sea Isle City
The first season of "Jersey Shore" has wrapped up but there is yet any news regarding the second season. It was rumored earlier this month that the gang will move to Sea Isle City after filming the first season in nearby Seaside Heights. However, the mayor of Sea Isle City has released a statement to clear up that no filming is taken there.
"To date, there has been no contact made to City officials regarding this possibility," Leonard C. Desiderio said in the press release issued on Thursday, January 21. "We have not been contacted about the show 'Jersey Shore' filming in Sea Isle. This is an unsubstantiated rumor and in fact, we understand the show is returning to Seaside Heights for the next season. My staff and I are in communication with MTV to clear up this matter and ensure the media is provided with accurate information."
MTV has not given its official word yet about renewing the reality show which draws a lot of controversy since its premiere late last year. Cast Vinny Guadagnino nevertheless, confirmed that the network wants them to come back for another season.
On another news, the show has just been made the subject of ridicule on "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson". Mila Kunis dresses up as Snooki, Nick Lachey as Ronnie and Tom Lennon as The Situation in a spoof called "Jersey Shore: The Movie".
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story