'Jersey Shore' Season 2 NOT in Sea Isle City
The first season of "Jersey Shore" has wrapped up but there is yet any news regarding the second season. It was rumored earlier this month that the gang will move to Sea Isle City after filming the first season in nearby Seaside Heights. However, the mayor of Sea Isle City has released a statement to clear up that no filming is taken there.
"To date, there has been no contact made to City officials regarding this possibility," Leonard C. Desiderio said in the press release issued on Thursday, January 21. "We have not been contacted about the show 'Jersey Shore' filming in Sea Isle. This is an unsubstantiated rumor and in fact, we understand the show is returning to Seaside Heights for the next season. My staff and I are in communication with MTV to clear up this matter and ensure the media is provided with accurate information."
MTV has not given its official word yet about renewing the reality show which draws a lot of controversy since its premiere late last year. Cast Vinny Guadagnino nevertheless, confirmed that the network wants them to come back for another season.
On another news, the show has just been made the subject of ridicule on "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson". Mila Kunis dresses up as Snooki, Nick Lachey as Ronnie and Tom Lennon as The Situation in a spoof called "Jersey Shore: The Movie".
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says