Case Closed, Stephen Gately Died of Natural Causes
Three months after his sudden death, Stephen Gately is pronounced dead out of natural causes. Judge Carmen Abrines confirmed on Thursday, January 22 that heavy drinking and cannabis smoking that Gately did the night before he passed away were not factors in the unfortunate event.
The result came from a pathologist who concluded that instead of an accidental death, Gately died out of undiagnosed heart condition. The Boyzone member might not be aware that the disease has thickened his arteries and caused a cardiac arrest. Early autopsy which was performed a few days after his death also indicated natural cause which was identified as 'acute pulmonary edema'.
Stephen Gately was found lifeless by his partner Andy Cowles at their Majorca, Spain villa in October last year. A vigil attended by his bandmates, friends, fans and family was conducted before he was laid to rest in Ireland on October 16.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked