Case Closed, Stephen Gately Died of Natural Causes
Three months after his sudden death, Stephen Gately is pronounced dead out of natural causes. Judge Carmen Abrines confirmed on Thursday, January 22 that heavy drinking and cannabis smoking that Gately did the night before he passed away were not factors in the unfortunate event.
The result came from a pathologist who concluded that instead of an accidental death, Gately died out of undiagnosed heart condition. The Boyzone member might not be aware that the disease has thickened his arteries and caused a cardiac arrest. Early autopsy which was performed a few days after his death also indicated natural cause which was identified as 'acute pulmonary edema'.
Stephen Gately was found lifeless by his partner Andy Cowles at their Majorca, Spain villa in October last year. A vigil attended by his bandmates, friends, fans and family was conducted before he was laid to rest in Ireland on October 16.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal