Nick Jonas' New Song 'Conspiracy Theory' Emerges in Full
Another new song from Nick Jonas has hit the web. Titled "Conspiracy Theory", the song is confirmed to appear among fresh materials in an upcoming studio album titled "Who I Am" which he records with The Administration.
In anticipation of the album which is due for February 2 U.S. release, the youngest member of the Jonas Brothers is going on the road for a series of concerts. He will next be seen performing in Denver on January 23 and singing in Los Angeles on January 26 before finishing the gig in Berkeley on date 30.
Recently, Nick Jonas gave an impromptu in the parking lot of Chicago's Rosemont Theater on January 17. After completing a soundcheck for a show, which would be held later that evening, he brought up his guitar and sang "Rose Garden" and "Who I Am" for fans.
More Nick Jonas News
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper