Sneak Peek to AFI's 'Beautiful Thieves' Music Video
AFI have previewed a music video for their latest single "Beautiful Thieves". The clip sees the band's personnel Davey Havok, Adam Carson, Hunter Burgan and Jade Puget dressed in suits. It follows them making their way to a huge mansion with beautiful ladies awaiting inside.
The video was filmed in mid December 2009. "It's a very cinematic song so I expect we have our work cut out to make the video look as grand as the song is," Adam previously commented to AFI News Headquarters. It is still unknown when the video will arrive in full.
"Beautiful Thieves" is the second single from AFI's eighth studio album "Crash Love". In support of the album, they have embarked on a tour with their next stops including Oregon, Arizona and Florida. They will also fly to Japan, Australia and some cities in U.K. for live concerts. Detailed info about their forthcoming shows can be found on their official website.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser