Sneak Peek to AFI's 'Beautiful Thieves' Music Video
AFI have previewed a music video for their latest single "Beautiful Thieves". The clip sees the band's personnel Davey Havok, Adam Carson, Hunter Burgan and Jade Puget dressed in suits. It follows them making their way to a huge mansion with beautiful ladies awaiting inside.
The video was filmed in mid December 2009. "It's a very cinematic song so I expect we have our work cut out to make the video look as grand as the song is," Adam previously commented to AFI News Headquarters. It is still unknown when the video will arrive in full.
"Beautiful Thieves" is the second single from AFI's eighth studio album "Crash Love". In support of the album, they have embarked on a tour with their next stops including Oregon, Arizona and Florida. They will also fly to Japan, Australia and some cities in U.K. for live concerts. Detailed info about their forthcoming shows can be found on their official website.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie