Sneak Peek to AFI's 'Beautiful Thieves' Music Video
AFI have previewed a music video for their latest single "Beautiful Thieves". The clip sees the band's personnel Davey Havok, Adam Carson, Hunter Burgan and Jade Puget dressed in suits. It follows them making their way to a huge mansion with beautiful ladies awaiting inside.
The video was filmed in mid December 2009. "It's a very cinematic song so I expect we have our work cut out to make the video look as grand as the song is," Adam previously commented to AFI News Headquarters. It is still unknown when the video will arrive in full.
"Beautiful Thieves" is the second single from AFI's eighth studio album "Crash Love". In support of the album, they have embarked on a tour with their next stops including Oregon, Arizona and Florida. They will also fly to Japan, Australia and some cities in U.K. for live concerts. Detailed info about their forthcoming shows can be found on their official website.
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now