Sneak Peek to AFI's 'Beautiful Thieves' Music Video
AFI have previewed a music video for their latest single "Beautiful Thieves". The clip sees the band's personnel Davey Havok, Adam Carson, Hunter Burgan and Jade Puget dressed in suits. It follows them making their way to a huge mansion with beautiful ladies awaiting inside.
The video was filmed in mid December 2009. "It's a very cinematic song so I expect we have our work cut out to make the video look as grand as the song is," Adam previously commented to AFI News Headquarters. It is still unknown when the video will arrive in full.
"Beautiful Thieves" is the second single from AFI's eighth studio album "Crash Love". In support of the album, they have embarked on a tour with their next stops including Oregon, Arizona and Florida. They will also fly to Japan, Australia and some cities in U.K. for live concerts. Detailed info about their forthcoming shows can be found on their official website.
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose