Sneak Peek to AFI's 'Beautiful Thieves' Music Video
AFI have previewed a music video for their latest single "Beautiful Thieves". The clip sees the band's personnel Davey Havok, Adam Carson, Hunter Burgan and Jade Puget dressed in suits. It follows them making their way to a huge mansion with beautiful ladies awaiting inside.
The video was filmed in mid December 2009. "It's a very cinematic song so I expect we have our work cut out to make the video look as grand as the song is," Adam previously commented to AFI News Headquarters. It is still unknown when the video will arrive in full.
"Beautiful Thieves" is the second single from AFI's eighth studio album "Crash Love". In support of the album, they have embarked on a tour with their next stops including Oregon, Arizona and Florida. They will also fly to Japan, Australia and some cities in U.K. for live concerts. Detailed info about their forthcoming shows can be found on their official website.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris