Video: TV Journalist Grabbed David Beckham's Crotch
David Beckham is the latest victim of an Italian TV prankster called "Le Iene" which means "The Hyenas". The popular show's presenter Elena di Cioccio grabbed onto his testicles and declared that they are not as big as how they appear in his Armani underwear ad.
Beckham who is on loan at AC Milan, was giving interview to a lot of reporters when Cioccio shoved her hand on his crotch using yellow rubber glove. Beckham was shocked for a while before then escorted by security to his car. Some of his entourage prevented Elena from speaking to him.
The incident was captured on camera, along with Elena's introduction that reveals the crotch-grabbing is planned. "Off the pitch we have seen fascinating photographs of David Beckham in his underpants and seemingly very well endowed and even his wife says that he is well equipped and calls him Golden Balls," she said.
She added, "Well the image may have slipped slightly as he has been replaced in the Armani campaign by a younger footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo, but we wanted to find out if he was as well endowed as the pictures suggest or if they were touched up." The TV journalist then reported her findings, saying "I touched it but it's small. David you have conned us all. What did you use cotton wool? It's all a trick."
Beckham has not personally responded to the incident but a spokesman of him said Cioccio only touched a handful of his trouser's leg. The spokesman added, "We have no issue with it. It did surprise him at that time but David stopped at whatever it was, harmless fun." However, soon after the incident spread out, fans of the soccer ace ranted that Cioccio should be arrested for sexual assault.
More David Beckham News
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana