'Vampire Diaries' 1.12 Preview: Unpleasantville
"The Vampire Diaries" will revisit the '50s but not literally. Damon and Stefan accompany Elena to a school dance with a 1950s' theme, where Alaric introduces himself to Damon. Through the preview, trouble comes running for Elena during the party.
Meanwhile, as Stefan and Damon try to figure out the identity of the new vampire in town, Stefan gives Elena jewelry filled with Vervain to protect her family and friends. Hurting for money, Matt takes a job at the Mystic Grill, where former high school football-star Ben (guest star Sean Faris), works as a bartender. Ben comes to Bonnie's aid when he notices Damon is bothering her.
"Unpleasantville" airs on Thursday, January 28.
The three leading actors of the vampire drama were featured on Nylon magazine this week. They talked about the show being compared to "Twilight" and "True Blood". Trying to prove that the show is different from both, Paul Wesley quickly added "Do I think the show would be successful as it is, if it weren't for all that? No."
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'