A-List Stars Come to 'Extraordinary Measures' New York Premiere
A day shy of its U.S. release, "Extraordinary Measures" has visited New York for premiere. On Thursday, January 21, School of Visual Arts Theater was packed with top notch celebrities who came to the special screening of the film.
Brendan Fraser was seen attending the event, which was hosted by the Cinema Society With John & Aileen Crowley, donning leather jacket matched with black T-shirt. He was later joined by his co-star Harrison Ford who opted to wear a formal outfit. Before entering the venue, the 67-year-old star greeted his fans, including a boy who sat on a wheel chair.
Another cast who was captured on cameras during the night was Keri Russell, the depicter of Fraser's on-screen wife. Meanwhile, director Tom Vaughan was nowhere seen among the attendees. Some celebrity guests at the event included Gerard Butler, Brooke Shields, Tony Bennett, Andrew McCarthy, Lucy Lawless and Andy Whitfield as well as Steve Guttenberg.
Based on a true story, "Extraordinary Measures" centers on the efforts of John and Aileen Crowley to find a researcher who might have solution for their two children's rare genetic disorder. John later teams up with Dr. Robert Stonehill to find a cure for his children's disease. This drama opens wide in U.S. theaters starting January 22.
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz
- Chris Brown Throws Pool Party for Daughter Royalty's Third Birthday
- Fifth Harmony Teases New Single With Mysterious Riddles on Snapchat
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Britney Spears Steps Out for Dinner Date With Beau Sam Asghari in Malibu
- Prince William Regrets That Princess Diana Will Never Meet His Family in Revealing Interview
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty