A-List Stars Come to 'Extraordinary Measures' New York Premiere
A day shy of its U.S. release, "Extraordinary Measures" has visited New York for premiere. On Thursday, January 21, School of Visual Arts Theater was packed with top notch celebrities who came to the special screening of the film.
Brendan Fraser was seen attending the event, which was hosted by the Cinema Society With John & Aileen Crowley, donning leather jacket matched with black T-shirt. He was later joined by his co-star Harrison Ford who opted to wear a formal outfit. Before entering the venue, the 67-year-old star greeted his fans, including a boy who sat on a wheel chair.
Another cast who was captured on cameras during the night was Keri Russell, the depicter of Fraser's on-screen wife. Meanwhile, director Tom Vaughan was nowhere seen among the attendees. Some celebrity guests at the event included Gerard Butler, Brooke Shields, Tony Bennett, Andrew McCarthy, Lucy Lawless and Andy Whitfield as well as Steve Guttenberg.
Based on a true story, "Extraordinary Measures" centers on the efforts of John and Aileen Crowley to find a researcher who might have solution for their two children's rare genetic disorder. John later teams up with Dr. Robert Stonehill to find a cure for his children's disease. This drama opens wide in U.S. theaters starting January 22.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show