Justin Bieber Has Extra Securities Hired for His Valentine's Day Concert
Manager of The Palladium has hired extra securities for Justin Bieber's forthcoming concert on Valentine's Day. The manager apparently has learned from a meet-and-greet event at Roosevelt Field Mall which turned to chaos, and takes the smart move to make the sold-out gig as safe as possible.
Justin Bieber has always been mobbed by young fans in his every appearance. Back in November 2009, he was forced to cancel a mall appearance after police cited it as an unsafe environment. At that time, one girl was rushed to the hospital for medical treatment following aggressive pushing and shoving after employees at one of the stores falsely screamed that Justin was in their store.
On another news, Justin Bieber says he would love to hook up with Taylor Swift in a song. "I would love to work with Taylor in the future she's a great writer, song writer, musician, singer so she's an all round great person, so I think it would be great," he told MTV UK.
Justin served as Taylor's opening act at two dates of her "Fearless" traveling show. When performing on the first day, he accidentally fractured his foot but managed to continue performing the next day after getting medical treatment in hospital.
More Justin Bieber News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed