Justin Bieber Has Extra Securities Hired for His Valentine's Day Concert
Manager of The Palladium has hired extra securities for Justin Bieber's forthcoming concert on Valentine's Day. The manager apparently has learned from a meet-and-greet event at Roosevelt Field Mall which turned to chaos, and takes the smart move to make the sold-out gig as safe as possible.
Justin Bieber has always been mobbed by young fans in his every appearance. Back in November 2009, he was forced to cancel a mall appearance after police cited it as an unsafe environment. At that time, one girl was rushed to the hospital for medical treatment following aggressive pushing and shoving after employees at one of the stores falsely screamed that Justin was in their store.
On another news, Justin Bieber says he would love to hook up with Taylor Swift in a song. "I would love to work with Taylor in the future she's a great writer, song writer, musician, singer so she's an all round great person, so I think it would be great," he told MTV UK.
Justin served as Taylor's opening act at two dates of her "Fearless" traveling show. When performing on the first day, he accidentally fractured his foot but managed to continue performing the next day after getting medical treatment in hospital.
More Justin Bieber News
- J. Cole Announces '4 Your Eyez Only World Tour'
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'