Justin Bieber Has Extra Securities Hired for His Valentine's Day Concert
Manager of The Palladium has hired extra securities for Justin Bieber's forthcoming concert on Valentine's Day. The manager apparently has learned from a meet-and-greet event at Roosevelt Field Mall which turned to chaos, and takes the smart move to make the sold-out gig as safe as possible.
Justin Bieber has always been mobbed by young fans in his every appearance. Back in November 2009, he was forced to cancel a mall appearance after police cited it as an unsafe environment. At that time, one girl was rushed to the hospital for medical treatment following aggressive pushing and shoving after employees at one of the stores falsely screamed that Justin was in their store.
On another news, Justin Bieber says he would love to hook up with Taylor Swift in a song. "I would love to work with Taylor in the future she's a great writer, song writer, musician, singer so she's an all round great person, so I think it would be great," he told MTV UK.
Justin served as Taylor's opening act at two dates of her "Fearless" traveling show. When performing on the first day, he accidentally fractured his foot but managed to continue performing the next day after getting medical treatment in hospital.
More Justin Bieber News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending