Justin Bieber Has Extra Securities Hired for His Valentine's Day Concert
Manager of The Palladium has hired extra securities for Justin Bieber's forthcoming concert on Valentine's Day. The manager apparently has learned from a meet-and-greet event at Roosevelt Field Mall which turned to chaos, and takes the smart move to make the sold-out gig as safe as possible.
Justin Bieber has always been mobbed by young fans in his every appearance. Back in November 2009, he was forced to cancel a mall appearance after police cited it as an unsafe environment. At that time, one girl was rushed to the hospital for medical treatment following aggressive pushing and shoving after employees at one of the stores falsely screamed that Justin was in their store.
On another news, Justin Bieber says he would love to hook up with Taylor Swift in a song. "I would love to work with Taylor in the future she's a great writer, song writer, musician, singer so she's an all round great person, so I think it would be great," he told MTV UK.
Justin served as Taylor's opening act at two dates of her "Fearless" traveling show. When performing on the first day, he accidentally fractured his foot but managed to continue performing the next day after getting medical treatment in hospital.
More Justin Bieber News
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director