'True Blood' Releases Production Start Teaser
Even the production start of "True Blood" gets an exclusively-made teaser. Without revealing any plot or characters, HBO announces that the third season is officially on track in production stage. The footage uses mostly the making of its synthetic blood drink, TruBlood.
The new chapter in Sookie and vampire Bill saga will unfold in June 2010. Creator Alan Ball has added a lot of new characters and revamped the storyline in a way that the villain is no longer one but three. "We have a triumvirate of evil this season," he told EW. "I'm talking about Franklin Mott, Russell Edgington, and Debbie Pelt. They are all bad to the bone. They're not just crazy, they're evil."
The show has found actors for Russell aka King of Mississippi and Franklin in Denis O'Hare and James Frain respectively but is yet to discover an actress for Debbie. "We actually beefed up Debbie. She's going to be in more episodes, so maybe that will have an impact on [what actress] we can get for her, which is a big question right now," he revealed the reason of late casting.
In addition to the whole villain dynamic, the main characters are also facing personal demons. "He will continue to explore the whole Sookie thing and what that's all about," Alexander Skarsgard said about his character Eric. "He's trying to figure out what's different about her. He's intrigued by that. And in addition to that, there's something that happened a thousand years ago that he's still carrying in his heart. All I'll say is he's trying to avenge someone."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture