Susan Boyle Predicted to Return to No. 1 on Hot 200, Beating Lady GaGa
After two weeks blocked from the top slot of Billboard Hot 200, Susan Boyle is predicted to rule the chart once again next week. Her recent performance at "The Oprah Winfrey Show" reportedly becomes the main factor that boosts the selling number of "I Dreamed a Dream".
The only heavy contender for taking the No. 1 position is Lady GaGa's "The Fame", so HITS Daily Double reports. Should the "Britain's Got Talent" runner-up return to the hot spot, the dance queen has to be satisfied only by sitting at No. 2, rising two slots from this week's position.
Susan Boyle was recently snubbed by BRIT Awards at this year's nominations list despite the fact that she sold million copies with her debut album. "I think it's a crime," said Ged Doherty, who is the head of Susan's recording company Sony.
As for Lady GaGa, the singer who has scooped multiple awards over the course of 2008 and 2009 leads the pack with three nods along with Lily Allen, JLS, Pixie Lott and Florence and the Machine. She is nominated for International Female Solo Artist, International Album and International Breakthrough Act.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion