Susan Boyle Predicted to Return to No. 1 on Hot 200, Beating Lady GaGa
After two weeks blocked from the top slot of Billboard Hot 200, Susan Boyle is predicted to rule the chart once again next week. Her recent performance at "The Oprah Winfrey Show" reportedly becomes the main factor that boosts the selling number of "I Dreamed a Dream".
The only heavy contender for taking the No. 1 position is Lady GaGa's "The Fame", so HITS Daily Double reports. Should the "Britain's Got Talent" runner-up return to the hot spot, the dance queen has to be satisfied only by sitting at No. 2, rising two slots from this week's position.
Susan Boyle was recently snubbed by BRIT Awards at this year's nominations list despite the fact that she sold million copies with her debut album. "I think it's a crime," said Ged Doherty, who is the head of Susan's recording company Sony.
As for Lady GaGa, the singer who has scooped multiple awards over the course of 2008 and 2009 leads the pack with three nods along with Lily Allen, JLS, Pixie Lott and Florence and the Machine. She is nominated for International Female Solo Artist, International Album and International Breakthrough Act.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie