Susan Boyle Predicted to Return to No. 1 on Hot 200, Beating Lady GaGa
After two weeks blocked from the top slot of Billboard Hot 200, Susan Boyle is predicted to rule the chart once again next week. Her recent performance at "The Oprah Winfrey Show" reportedly becomes the main factor that boosts the selling number of "I Dreamed a Dream".
The only heavy contender for taking the No. 1 position is Lady GaGa's "The Fame", so HITS Daily Double reports. Should the "Britain's Got Talent" runner-up return to the hot spot, the dance queen has to be satisfied only by sitting at No. 2, rising two slots from this week's position.
Susan Boyle was recently snubbed by BRIT Awards at this year's nominations list despite the fact that she sold million copies with her debut album. "I think it's a crime," said Ged Doherty, who is the head of Susan's recording company Sony.
As for Lady GaGa, the singer who has scooped multiple awards over the course of 2008 and 2009 leads the pack with three nods along with Lily Allen, JLS, Pixie Lott and Florence and the Machine. She is nominated for International Female Solo Artist, International Album and International Breakthrough Act.
- 'Simpsons' Creator Matt Groening's New Animated Show 'Disenchantment' Coming to Netflix
- Robert Pattinson Addresses Relationship With FKA twigs: We're Still 'Kind of' Engaged
- Meghan Markle Wants to Have Twins With Prince Harry
- Did Justin Bieber Cancel Tour Due to Religious Reasons?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings 'The Right Stuff' TV Adaptation to National Geographic
- Is Celine Dion Dating Backup Dancer Pepe Munoz?
- 'Wonder Woman 2' Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell Crash a Same-Sex Wedding to Everyone's Delight