Channing Tatum Pleads to Amanda Seyfried in New 'Dear John' Clip
Another sneak peek at forthcoming "Dear John" has been shared through a new clip. Making its way out via Trailer Park Movies, the snippet which is introduced by lead actor Channing Tatum features him begging to Amanda Seyfried to say what she wants from him so that he could stay with her.
"Dear John" follows young soldier John Tyree and Savannah Curtis, a gorgeous but idealistic college student. When he comes home on leave, John meets Savannah who is having her spring vacation and later falls in love with her.
Over the next seven tumultuous years, the couple is separated by John's increasingly dangerous deployments. While meeting only sporadically, they stay in touch by sending a continuous stream of love letters overseas-correspondence that eventually triggers fateful consequences.
Based on the novel by best-selling author Nicholas Sparks of the same title, "Dear John" is directed by Lasse Hallstrom. In addition to Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried who play the couple, the film also see Richard Jenkins, Henry Thomas, Scott Porter and many others on supporting roles. This romantic drama will open wide in U.S. theaters on February 5.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo