Beyonce Knowles Joins 'Hope for Haiti' Telethon
After Jay-Z was billed to support "Hope for Haiti Now: A Global Benefit for Earthquake Relief" telethon, now his singer wife Beyonce Knowles is added to the all-star line-up. The "If I Were a Boy" singer will perform in London, joining her husband, Rihanna, Bono, The Edge, Shakira, Bruce Springsteen and Taylor Swift.
The benefit concert will take place on January 22 in three different places; London, Los Angeles and New York. The L.A. gig which is hosted by George Clooney will see Dave Matthews, Stevie Wonder, John Legend, Sheryl Crow, Kid Rock and Keith Urban taking the mic. Meanwhile, the NYC show will have Wyclef Jean as the host and Jennifer Hudson as well as Mary J. Blige singing live.
Helping on the phone lines will be Jennifer Aniston, Jake Gyllenhaal, Brad Pitt, Anna Kendrick, Zac Efron, Bradley Cooper, Renee Zellweger, Chris Pine, Courteney Cox, David Arquette, Colin Farrell, Gabourey Sidibe and Emily Blunt among others.
Additionally, CNN's Anderson Cooper will report live from Haiti to show the latest condition of the Caribbean island after the disaster.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'