Beyonce Knowles Joins 'Hope for Haiti' Telethon
After Jay-Z was billed to support "Hope for Haiti Now: A Global Benefit for Earthquake Relief" telethon, now his singer wife Beyonce Knowles is added to the all-star line-up. The "If I Were a Boy" singer will perform in London, joining her husband, Rihanna, Bono, The Edge, Shakira, Bruce Springsteen and Taylor Swift.
The benefit concert will take place on January 22 in three different places; London, Los Angeles and New York. The L.A. gig which is hosted by George Clooney will see Dave Matthews, Stevie Wonder, John Legend, Sheryl Crow, Kid Rock and Keith Urban taking the mic. Meanwhile, the NYC show will have Wyclef Jean as the host and Jennifer Hudson as well as Mary J. Blige singing live.
Helping on the phone lines will be Jennifer Aniston, Jake Gyllenhaal, Brad Pitt, Anna Kendrick, Zac Efron, Bradley Cooper, Renee Zellweger, Chris Pine, Courteney Cox, David Arquette, Colin Farrell, Gabourey Sidibe and Emily Blunt among others.
Additionally, CNN's Anderson Cooper will report live from Haiti to show the latest condition of the Caribbean island after the disaster.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'