Beyonce Knowles Joins 'Hope for Haiti' Telethon
After Jay-Z was billed to support "Hope for Haiti Now: A Global Benefit for Earthquake Relief" telethon, now his singer wife Beyonce Knowles is added to the all-star line-up. The "If I Were a Boy" singer will perform in London, joining her husband, Rihanna, Bono, The Edge, Shakira, Bruce Springsteen and Taylor Swift.
The benefit concert will take place on January 22 in three different places; London, Los Angeles and New York. The L.A. gig which is hosted by George Clooney will see Dave Matthews, Stevie Wonder, John Legend, Sheryl Crow, Kid Rock and Keith Urban taking the mic. Meanwhile, the NYC show will have Wyclef Jean as the host and Jennifer Hudson as well as Mary J. Blige singing live.
Helping on the phone lines will be Jennifer Aniston, Jake Gyllenhaal, Brad Pitt, Anna Kendrick, Zac Efron, Bradley Cooper, Renee Zellweger, Chris Pine, Courteney Cox, David Arquette, Colin Farrell, Gabourey Sidibe and Emily Blunt among others.
Additionally, CNN's Anderson Cooper will report live from Haiti to show the latest condition of the Caribbean island after the disaster.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding