Big 'Gossip Girl' Split Confirmed
A fact that has got fans of "Gossip Girl" rooting for the show will soon be ended. E! Online reported that the show's fan-favorite couple will meet a dead end in their relationship and that "it's a bad, bad breakup."
[Spoiler Alert] There will be no more Chuck and Blair romance in the upcoming episodes. This has been a rumor for sometime but E! could confirm the news, adding that the culprit in the split is Chuck. The Bass Empire successor does "something horrible" that everyone will hate him for it. His uncle Jack Bass is also involved in the implication.
"Gossip Girl" is taking a hiatus to give the time slot for new series "Life Unexpected". It will return on March 8 but the break up plot will only occur either on April 5 episode "Inglourious Bassterds" or the next one, "The Unblairable Lightness of Being".
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart