Big 'Gossip Girl' Split Confirmed
A fact that has got fans of "Gossip Girl" rooting for the show will soon be ended. E! Online reported that the show's fan-favorite couple will meet a dead end in their relationship and that "it's a bad, bad breakup."
[Spoiler Alert] There will be no more Chuck and Blair romance in the upcoming episodes. This has been a rumor for sometime but E! could confirm the news, adding that the culprit in the split is Chuck. The Bass Empire successor does "something horrible" that everyone will hate him for it. His uncle Jack Bass is also involved in the implication.
"Gossip Girl" is taking a hiatus to give the time slot for new series "Life Unexpected". It will return on March 8 but the break up plot will only occur either on April 5 episode "Inglourious Bassterds" or the next one, "The Unblairable Lightness of Being".
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?