Big 'Gossip Girl' Split Confirmed
A fact that has got fans of "Gossip Girl" rooting for the show will soon be ended. E! Online reported that the show's fan-favorite couple will meet a dead end in their relationship and that "it's a bad, bad breakup."
[Spoiler Alert] There will be no more Chuck and Blair romance in the upcoming episodes. This has been a rumor for sometime but E! could confirm the news, adding that the culprit in the split is Chuck. The Bass Empire successor does "something horrible" that everyone will hate him for it. His uncle Jack Bass is also involved in the implication.
"Gossip Girl" is taking a hiatus to give the time slot for new series "Life Unexpected". It will return on March 8 but the break up plot will only occur either on April 5 episode "Inglourious Bassterds" or the next one, "The Unblairable Lightness of Being".
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time