Detail of Robert Pattinson's Intimate Scene in 'Bel Ami' Spilled
Detail of Robert Pattinson and Christina Ricci's sexual relationship in "Bel Ami" has been shared. According to Just Jared, Life and Style magazine has managed to obtain the script for the film and highlight the raunchy part between Robert's Georges Duroy and Christina's Clotilde.
[SPOILER ALERT!] "One of his sex romps with Christina finds both their characters surprised by the intensity of the racy encounter," the publication wrote as quoted by Just Jared. "Tender, aching moments pass before Georges asks Christina's Clotilde, 'Now?' And he doesn't stop there."
In the film, Robert's character is described as a man who rises to the top by manipulating a series of powerful and wealthy mistresses. Meanwhile, Christina plays the wife of a railway inspector who is often away for long periods of time.
Beside making out with Christina, Robert could be seen hooking up with Uma Thurman as the "Kill Bill" star will be his wife in the forthcoming movie. Additionally, the "Twilight" actor will share screen with Kristin Scott Thomas who will portray a socialite who falls for Georges and becomes clingy in the process.
Adapted from Guy de Maupassant's novel with the same name, "Bel Ami" will be helmed by Declan Donnellan and Nick Ormerod with the script provided by Rachel Bennette. The film's production is scheduled to be kicked off in February for 2011 release schedule.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly