Tara Reid Engaged to Entrepreneur Boyfriend
Tara Reid is set to leave her wild days behind. The "American Pie" star said yes to boyfriend Michael Axtmann when he proposed to her during a night out in Los Angeles. The couple was having dinner at The Little Door when Axtmann popped the question.
The engagement has been confirmed by Reid's rep via People. The rep said, "Michael surprised Tara with a beautiful round brilliant cut ring. Tara was so happy, and the other patrons clapped and yelled out, 'Congratulations'." No wedding date has been set but it will be a small summer wedding attended by friends and family only.
Axtmann is an Internet entrepreneur whom Reid dated starting last year. The 34-year-old actress dated a string of men in her younger years, from actor Steve Burton to tennis player Mark Philippoussis. But it was Carson Daly whom she got serious with at one point. They got engaged in 2000 but broke it off in 2001.
Professionally, Tara Reid has completed two movies "Last Call" and "The Fields", both of which will be released this year.
More Tara Reid News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media