Tara Reid Engaged to Entrepreneur Boyfriend
Tara Reid is set to leave her wild days behind. The "American Pie" star said yes to boyfriend Michael Axtmann when he proposed to her during a night out in Los Angeles. The couple was having dinner at The Little Door when Axtmann popped the question.
The engagement has been confirmed by Reid's rep via People. The rep said, "Michael surprised Tara with a beautiful round brilliant cut ring. Tara was so happy, and the other patrons clapped and yelled out, 'Congratulations'." No wedding date has been set but it will be a small summer wedding attended by friends and family only.
Axtmann is an Internet entrepreneur whom Reid dated starting last year. The 34-year-old actress dated a string of men in her younger years, from actor Steve Burton to tennis player Mark Philippoussis. But it was Carson Daly whom she got serious with at one point. They got engaged in 2000 but broke it off in 2001.
Professionally, Tara Reid has completed two movies "Last Call" and "The Fields", both of which will be released this year.
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film