Tara Reid Engaged to Entrepreneur Boyfriend
Tara Reid is set to leave her wild days behind. The "American Pie" star said yes to boyfriend Michael Axtmann when he proposed to her during a night out in Los Angeles. The couple was having dinner at The Little Door when Axtmann popped the question.
The engagement has been confirmed by Reid's rep via People. The rep said, "Michael surprised Tara with a beautiful round brilliant cut ring. Tara was so happy, and the other patrons clapped and yelled out, 'Congratulations'." No wedding date has been set but it will be a small summer wedding attended by friends and family only.
Axtmann is an Internet entrepreneur whom Reid dated starting last year. The 34-year-old actress dated a string of men in her younger years, from actor Steve Burton to tennis player Mark Philippoussis. But it was Carson Daly whom she got serious with at one point. They got engaged in 2000 but broke it off in 2001.
Professionally, Tara Reid has completed two movies "Last Call" and "The Fields", both of which will be released this year.
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online