Tara Reid Engaged to Entrepreneur Boyfriend
Tara Reid is set to leave her wild days behind. The "American Pie" star said yes to boyfriend Michael Axtmann when he proposed to her during a night out in Los Angeles. The couple was having dinner at The Little Door when Axtmann popped the question.
The engagement has been confirmed by Reid's rep via People. The rep said, "Michael surprised Tara with a beautiful round brilliant cut ring. Tara was so happy, and the other patrons clapped and yelled out, 'Congratulations'." No wedding date has been set but it will be a small summer wedding attended by friends and family only.
Axtmann is an Internet entrepreneur whom Reid dated starting last year. The 34-year-old actress dated a string of men in her younger years, from actor Steve Burton to tennis player Mark Philippoussis. But it was Carson Daly whom she got serious with at one point. They got engaged in 2000 but broke it off in 2001.
Professionally, Tara Reid has completed two movies "Last Call" and "The Fields", both of which will be released this year.
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis