Official, Gorillaz's Brand New Song 'Stylo' Comes Out
A fresh material from Gorillaz called "Stylo" has been leaked. "A leak! A leak! Plastic Beach has sprung a leak! One of those Russian pirates has put a bullet hole on my island! My single's leaked! STYLO!," member Murdoc Niccals tweeted.
Hours later, he posted a link to the band's official website which has been updated with an audio stream of the single. Featuring Bobby Womack and Mos Def, "Stylo" was supposed to be released on January 26. It is confirmed to appear in Gorillaz's next installment "Plastic Beach".
A follow-up to their 2005 effort "Demon Days", "Plastic Beach" is slated to arrive in stores in March. Beside having Mos Def and Bobby Womack as featured guests, it will also have Snoop Dogg, Little Dragon, Gruff Rhys, De La Soul and Lou Reed lending their vocal.
Gorillaz are scheduled to headline the third day of the 11th Annual Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival on April 18. Their performance will then be followed by the likes of B.o.B., Thom Yorke, Matt and Kim, Florence and the Machine and Pavement.
"Stylo" can be streamed on the band's official website.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names